Hello. I was getting Application Error 532 on my Blackberry Tour 9630, so popped the ... RIM Desktop Software forum

ndespres no está en línea Stack level 1

Device data was not restored after upgrade

I was getting Application Error 532 on my Blackberry Tour 9630, so popped the battery out, connected to BBDM, ran Application Loader to upgrade to latest firmware, ensured that the "automatically back up application data" box was checked. Software states that it will backup and restore data when upgrade is complete. It failed to do so- all my data is gone. Is there a location on my computer I should look for a copy of what was backed up before the upgrade?

Thank you.

jg1thomas no está en línea Stack level 2
    Usually when I back mine up manually instead of checking the box, it gives me the option to name my folder where it is stored. But the folder is always in "my computer" under local drive or C drive. Maybe check there

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Have you done any previous backups before this issue? There are a couple reasons why it may not have restored, could be that something was corrupt that prevented a proper backup or you could have disconnected it too soon. If you have done previous backups you can choose the restore option in the DM and select your backup file to restore from there.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    My backups store in My Documents. If it wasn't renamed by you, then it would be the date of the back up as the name.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    This is the format of the backup name: Backup-(2010-05-06).ipd

Do a search on your PC for the .ipd extension and you'll find where they are stored.

As pdxmatts mentioned, you can dictate where the backups are stored and like her, I choose to store them in My Documents in a folder I named BlackBerry Backup Files.