How-do, Stackers...I am wondering if there is anyone here that has upgraded to Desktop 4.3 ... RIM Desktop Software forum

wymaen no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    247d3d79

Desktop Software 4.3

Advertisement

How-do, Stackers...I am wondering if there is anyone here that has upgraded to Desktop 4.3 from BlackBerry.com...if so, are you having issues with backing up your handheld? Since Saturday, each time I try to back up the device (8100v4.2.1.101-- Platform 2.3.0.80) everything goes smoothly until the MMS messages are almost through. Then I get a dialog box stating 'The device did not recognize the data/message type' and then the applicatin terminates. Reboots and resets of PC, Pearl, and programs do no good...any suggestions?

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

Re: Desktop Software 4.3

There are many Stackers who have upgraded to DM 4.3.
    I would do a selective backup and skip the mms part. Or, do you really need to save your mms messages? Maybe try deleting them from your device and then do the backup again.
    See the Official Latest OS threads updated regularly for All Devices.
    Forum Rules
    PinStack Trust Guide

dvst8ion no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Desktop Software 4.3

I haven't had problems with MMS. Thought I'm not that concerned with saving all those dirty messages people send my way anyways!! The new DTM works great from what I can tell. The new interface is pretty sweet!!