Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~if your a tmo cust. You can got to t-mobile.com/bbupgrade and download the ... RIM Desktop Software forum

greenandgold52 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~if your a tmo cust. You can got to t-mobile.com/bbupgrade and download the dm and the os

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by nickna View Post
    thank you. I got it running!
    Nickna,

Is it the install program that you got running or the DM? Just checking - wasn't sure - if you go DM running you're in good shape.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

nickna no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    Nickna,

Is it the install program that you got running or the DM? Just checking - wasn't sure - if you go DM running you're in good shape.
    I got the the desktop running but when I downloaded the roxio media part something went wrong and it didnt load all the way.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Which version did you install? 4.3 or4.2?

UPDATE: If it's 4.3 I think I've seen some problems with media manager and sync-ing problems ... maybe with the use of Vista. I use neither DM 4.3 nor Vista (if that's your case) and I'm honestly not sure about the reported problems - I'm operating from memory - I've been looking for references while waiting for you to reply and I haven't been able to find anything tangible. I read through this thread:

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...age_guide.html

and didn't see much that applies there. You might also read through:

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com..._activate.html

and:

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com..._features.html

I apologize for being elusive and ONLY giving you threads to read through but, as I said, I don't user 4.3 or Vista.

I have to log off for now - I've been on here since 8am. If you have further issues and/pr continue to have problems, post back to this thread and we'll pick it up tomorrow - I'll try to get an expert involved who is familiar with your specific problems once I know the release, etc of you DM and p-c operating system. Thanks, jblackfish
    Last edited by jblackfish; 04-06-2008 at 08:54 PM.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12