Hi, synchronizing address book with OL 2007 and any version until 4.1 SP1 gives no ... RIM Desktop Software forum

Tee2 no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs down Desktop Mgr and Outlook 2007

Advertisement

Hi, synchronizing address book with OL 2007 and any version until 4.1 SP1 gives no errors but fields with addresses (e-mails and postal) are mixed up as well as phone numbers. Tasks and agenda seem to work. Any hints? or shall I customize the mismatched fields in my address book?

Einherjer no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Desktop Mgr and Outlook 2007

Hello and welcome! i can not help with this as i don't ever synch my phone..i don't even use outlook( thunderbird ftw!) but someone will surely help you out soon!

woodi68 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    woodi68

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~hmmm. I have outlook 2007 and haven't had any issues yet. When you say 4.1 do you mean the desktop magager software or the OS on your BB? I have 4.1.0.359 on my 7130e and I have 4.2 of the desktop software. Hope that helps. PIN me if you like or BB Messenger me.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Tee2 no está en línea Stack level 1

I thought the desktop Mgr Software was working with nearly any BB. I have a version 3.7.1.21 on the BB. Following your answer I tried again yesterday and found a 4.2 SP1 english version only, I had not noticed one week before; in the advanced settings for address book (see config / synchronize, button configure) there is an button called "field mapping", where you can do the mapping manually... and this works just fine! Thanks for your help