hey guys im sure this has been talked about but after countless searches im lost ... RIM Desktop Software forum

tribalbreak no está en línea Stack level 1

desktop manager help

hey guys im sure this has been talked about but after countless searches im lost so im just gonna post my own thread. i have a pearl 8100 and i downloaded the desktop manager cd the bb came with. the media manager works perfect, i can add and subtract songs etc. i go into application loader and it tells me that it does not support the device i have connected. it will not bring up any info on what is currently on my phone. maybe its something dumb, but im lost. i wanted to delete some of the unused stuff, such as some of the language apps, and the music and video that the bb comes with. i wanted to free up some space in device memory... and if anybody can point me in the direction of an im software so i can go on AIM for free.... i see ramble and jivetalk being good.. i would prefere jive talk i just dont know where to find it or how to download it... somebodys help would be very much appreciated.. thanks guys and gals

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PM - Ask

Re: desktop manager help

In addition to Desktop Manager, you need to have the File for the OS and included Apps for your BB installed on your PC in order for Apps Loader to delete the unwanted apps. Check out the revelavant links on the BB FAQ & Guides page for where to get the latest OS for your carrier/device and how to update it. The specific ones you will want are Blackberry OS Software links (by carrier) and How to: OS 4.x Upgrade for your Blackberry.

Hope this helps.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles