Hi! I have the Desktop Manager downloaded onto my computer. I had to get it ... RIM Desktop Software forum

sunsetsweete no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20FC7DBC

Desktop Manager and Device Manager

Advertisement

Hi! I have the Desktop Manager downloaded onto my computer. I had to get it from the internet (Blackberry's website) because I don't have the disk for it. Anyways I downloaded it and I can get it to sync fine with MS Outlook. What I am having trouble doing is getting other applications on my blackberry with the program. It is saying that you need to install the device manager which is installed but it still says that and say to call customer support. What should I do to fix this. I have the pearl. I just got it and am new to this. Please help! Thanks!

Ranz no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me!

Re: Desktop Manager and Device Manager

I see your with tmo, you can try to get the new dm from this link and maybe update your DM that may help fix that problem, not to sure what version you got from bb website, try it see how it goes if your having trouble just repost, good luck and welcome!

http://tmobile.infospace.com/tmweb/(...px?deviceID=25

sunsetsweete no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20FC7DBC

Re: Desktop Manager and Device Manager

I think this is what I needed. I couldn't get this same software to download directly from the Blackberry website and instead I downloaded the previous version and I think thats what messed it up. Thanks so much for your help!