I am a verizon customer and have a 7130e. I am getting office 2007 and ... RIM Desktop Software forum

miro no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3179D82A

desktop manager 4.2 service pack1

Advertisement

I am a verizon customer and have a 7130e. I am getting office 2007 and have been reading that people are having issue synching etc... I will have XP pro and outlook 2007. I can see on the BB site that there is a service pack for desktop manager 4.2 but I have no idea whether it is included on the website download at Verizon. Can anybody help? Also, if Verizon does not have the service pack, can I simply download it from BB site and get on with my life or do you think there will be an issue? The BB site says to ask Verizon, but I can't seem to find anybody there who knows. The serice pack allows the use the outlook 2007.

thanks in advance for any help. I have been snooping around for a while and can't find this info.

Einherjer no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: desktop manager 4.2 service pack1

On BB site it's the full install plus the service pack. Just uninstall the old and use the official one. Official one can be used with any BB.

miro no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3179D82A

thanks for the advice. I will have a new laptop next week and will install from BB site only. Do you think I will have a problem synching with old desktop and new laptop with different outlooks on a go forward basis? I need to have both updated on a semi daily basis.

Einherjer no está en línea Stack level 5

Should not be any problem.