Hello All, I woke up this morning and restarted my computer and all kinds of ... RIM Desktop Software forum

easyshot no está en línea Stack level 1

Desktop Manager 4.2/Redirector issues

Advertisement

Hello All,

I woke up this morning and restarted my computer and all kinds of fun happened. I have a blackberry pearl using T-mo service. I don't have a BES and use redirector to access my company email. This has been working great for a couple of weeks. When I restarted my computer and redirector fired up it gave me a status message of "Not configure - please run Blackberry Desktop Manager." So I ran Blackberry Desktop Manager and the "email settings" icon is greyed out. When I click on the icon it gives me the message "Email settings are not available without an online connection to your messaging system." So at this point I have repaired the installation which did not work and then completely removed desktop manager and reinstalled. Still no dice. Same errors. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Allen.

mikadad no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    just ask

Re: Desktop Manager 4.2/Redirector issues

you have the latest version and service pack 2? if not install that version over this one..
    Michael

easyshot no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Desktop Manager 4.2/Redirector issues

I have service pack 2 installed. I tried another fresh install with no luck. Still with out email. Please help.

Allen.