After reviewing most of the posts unsuccesfully I have decided to post mine. I have ... RIM Desktop Software forum

pvelando no está en línea Stack level 1

Desktop Manager 4.2 does not work

Advertisement

After reviewing most of the posts unsuccesfully I have decided to post mine. I have seen many people experiencing problems with DM; me too!!

I'm using BB8100 with DM 4.2 and BIS with outlook (not corporate).

Last week I was able to sync with Outlook 2003 but suddenly the system became unstable and I lost all DM functionality. Unbelivable!!

When I connect my BB to the USB port and launch DM, it turns to status "working" and there is no way I can do anything to configure it nor change its status, NOTHING.

I did unistalled it, changed MAPI, changed pst file type to 97-00, changed language settings, ... I think I did try every possible solution I found in this forum, but again NOTHING, the system just goes to status "working" and NOTHING happens.

Has anyone experienced this problem??? Any new idea to solve it??

Thanks in advance!!!

dasupaman23 no está en línea Stack level 6

Re: Desktop Manager 4.2 does not work

Hmm maybe just do a system restore back to when it was working on the PC. I am not a pc expert but maybe this will work? If not, I am sure N8DBB or someone with that knowledge, will come and give some awesome advice soon.