Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Manual... http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...=20&linkid=420 Software... OS... http://www.t-mobile.com/bbupgrade/?pinstack.com Desktop Manager... http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...oad_usage.html What else do you need?... RIM Desktop Software forum

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Advertisement

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b
    Quote Originally Posted by subodh64
    hi..i have just registered and have a few questions . How do i go about doing this.
    I am truly sorry for not answering your question on how to ask a question. Feel free to ask whatever you want, whenever you want. Just try to place the question where you think it will be best, in the forum that is best related.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    subodh64, Welcome to PinStack.

I missed this post also, As cp said, place it where it make the most sense, and please make the title of the post as explicit as posible. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help with your BB.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

keiththecop no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    32B255F3
    New to the forums and already I have had a problem with the 4.1.1. After installing the software with the win2000 OS, it took about 6 restarts then numerous occassions it would lock up. I had to uninstall completely to get the computer to work properly.

Thoughts??

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    keiththecop, Welcome to PinStack.

Which version (Complete Version number and SP) of the Desktop Manager did you install? How at what point did it lock up?

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer

blingerhalf no está en línea Stack level 1
    I just got a hand-me-down Blackberry, it has no phone service, but I use it as a handheld. does anyone know what software I need to be able to download things onto my blackberry?

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    blingerhalf, Welcome to PinStack.

Without a data plan, your limited in what you can do, If you are satisfied with just having a handheld PIM, it will be fine. You need to download Desktop Manager from the RIM site at this link, Desktop Software Downloads

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with this problem or your BB.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer

sam the dog no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Desktop Manager 4.1 Download & Usage Guide

HELLO, I am not sure where to go (I'm totally new) but I just got a BB 7290 and was wondering if there's any way to enter data (like phone numbers) on a desktop-based application and then just sync it? OR is the only way to get my phone numbers in there through the unit itself? When I had a palm a long time ago, you could use the convenient desktop to enter large amounts of information using the comfort of your desktop and then simply sync it with your BB. Does BB work this way at all? Thanks y'all, Sam The Dog

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Sam, Welcome to PinStack.

You can sync your BB with several PC PIM apps, Outlook and Lotus just being two of them. You will need Desktop Manager to sync. Check out the relavent links on the BB FAQ and Guides Page. Specifically the RIM Blackberry Desktop Software Guide thread.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with this problem or your BB.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer

joesweeten no está en línea Stack level 1

I have a 7250 and Desktop Manager 4.0 installed. When I hook my BB up with the usb cable windows goes through its process of looking for a driver. That is where Im stuck at. My work gave this BB to me with no driver for it. Im pretty sure that I need one right? I cant get DM to find my phone when I go into connection settings its set for USB and then I choose detect and of course no phone is detected. Can someone please point me in the direction of a driver for it.

Siempreve no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    204AF45B

Hey, I have a bb 8100, and ive downloaded the deskto manager to my laptop with no problem at all, but when I try to install it, when i double-click on the icon to install it, another window appears saying something like: Blackberry Desktop Software v4[1].2 Service Pack 1 (English).exe is not a valid Win32 application.
    I was able to install the device manager separately from the blackberry web page: blackberry.com and that one works fine, but i need the desktop software to use my bb to its fullest.

Ive tried this with desktop software service pack 1 and 2, but none of them work. Can someone tell me what to do to solve this problem.heeeeeeeeeeeeeeelppppppppppppppppp
    -------
    Hey, I have a bb 8100, and ive downloaded the deskto manager to my laptop with no problem at all, but when I try to install it, when i double-click on the icon to install it, another window appears saying something like: Blackberry Desktop Software v4[1].2 Service Pack 1 (English).exe is not a valid Win32 application.
    I was able to install the device manager separately from the blackberry web page: blackberry.com and that one works fine, but i need the desktop software to use my bb to its fullest.

Ive tried this with desktop software service pack 1 and 2, but none of them work. Can someone tell me what to do to solve this problem.
    Last edited by Siempreve; 11-11-2007 at 10:09 PM. Reason: Automerged.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12