I have been uploading things to my BB via Desktop Manager just fine but recently ... RIM Desktop Software forum

BraileyGirl1 no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Desktop Manager

Advertisement

I have been uploading things to my BB via Desktop Manager just fine but recently it has been trying to update my BB with 4.7 when I have the storm which already has 4.7. It won't let me upload anything else because it says there is not enough space due to the fact that it is trying to upload this 4.7 OS that I already have. I uploaded 5.0 Desktop Manager and that still didn't work. Any ideas?
    -v4.7.0.148
    -Fave apps: Facebook. Myspace. Viigo. Slacker. iheartradio. pandora. youtube. quickpull. Flickr. UberTwitter. BuzzMe. Stormlocker. BeeJiveIM. Capture It.
    -Twitter: TheFabMsWhitney

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    There are several versions of 4.7 and it's likely trying to update to a newer version supported by your carrier. You can disable the feature in DM that checks for new updates automatically to avoid this prompt.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

BraileyGirl1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    It was working perfectly until this week. I already did that. It didn't work. Downloaded 5.0. Still didn't work. Then I try to update it to see what it says and then it says there is not enough sufficient space.
    -v4.7.0.148
    -Fave apps: Facebook. Myspace. Viigo. Slacker. iheartradio. pandora. youtube. quickpull. Flickr. UberTwitter. BuzzMe. Stormlocker. BeeJiveIM. Capture It.
    -Twitter: TheFabMsWhitney