I noticed today that the email filters on my device are different than the filters ... RIM Desktop Software forum

ma077146 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3019F3E6

Desktop Email Filters Different Than Device Filters

Advertisement

I noticed today that the email filters on my device are different than the filters available through the Desktop Manager. I don't remember seeing that before.

I've checked all of the obvious stuff, now I'm confused. Does anyone know what may cause this and/or how to fix it? Thanks.

ma077146 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3019F3E6

Re: Desktop Email Filters Different Than Device Filters

Sprint support put me through to CDMA BlackBerry Support this morning. The young lady that I talked to said that on the CDMA side, things are done a bit differently than on the iDEN side.

Specifically, she told me that any email filtering I wanted to do for my Micro$oft Outlook account (BES) could be done via the Desktop Manager by adding filters. Any filtering I wanted to do for accounts added through the Sprint Blackberry Internet site had to be filtered there.

She added that the filters being different in the Desktop Manager and on the handheld made no difference because of the above.

Does anyone have enough experience with both iDEN and CDMA BlackBerry devices they can speak to the above?