Hello all, After much searching both here and other forums I have resorted to posting ... RIM Desktop Software forum

Insanity no está en línea Stack level 1

Contacts wont go from device to Notes

Advertisement

Hello all,
    After much searching both here and other forums I have resorted to posting a new thread. I have a client here who has Notes. The contacts are the only portion that is acting up.

Senario:
    client makes changes to Contacts while on the road on device. As the device does not have wireless Contact sync and in an effort to ensure Notes is up to date tries to sync the two. However, Notes does not update. The sync returns 0 errors. Please also note that the Notes and Device sync is being done while in the Office.

Any ideas?

thanks in advance,
    Insanity

TechieGirl no está en línea Stack level 4
    Have you attempted deleting the intellisync folder on the PC? I would recommend deleting that, then attempt re-syncing.

Normally the intellisync folder would be this path....

C:\Documents and Settings\USERID\Application Data\Research In Motion\BlackBerry\Intellisync

Note USERID is whatever their windows login is.

Hope that helps!
    Nikki
    iPhone 4S - work
    Samsung Galaxy SII - personal
    Supporting BB, android and iOs devices at work.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    In the Desktop Manager Syncronization Feature, Open the Configuration tab. With the BlackBerry connected click on the Configure Sync. Select The Address/Contacts option and make sure the box for Sync is checked, Not Import.

Hope this helps
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

Insanity no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thank you both for your suggestions. Rcbjr, I had already looked into that and it is setup correctly.

techiegirl...I have done that before...Why I did not think of it now is beyond me. I will attempt that and go from there.

thanks for your help,
    Insanity