DM 4.2.2.14 8320 4.2.2.184 Outlook 2003 Here is the scenario. I mark a task as ... RIM Desktop Software forum

nmadd no está en línea Stack level 3

Completed Tasks Deleted on Handheld

Advertisement

DM 4.2.2.14
    8320 4.2.2.184
    Outlook 2003

Here is the scenario. I mark a task as completed in Outlook and then sync with my handheld. DM recognizes that the task is marked complete, but decides to DELETE the task from the handheld rather than simply mark it complete. The same thing happens if I resync.

I don't want to delete the task from my handheld. I just want it marked complete as it is in Outlook.

What option am I missing?

NickAC no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Completed Tasks Deleted on Handheld

In your sync settings under Tasks, is it set to sync all items or only pending items?

Actually, what you're experiencing is what I WANT. For me, when I delete a task, rather than deleting upon sync, it will recopy the task back. I've resorted to doing a one way sync with Tasks. Maybe I should try marking as complete instead!

nmadd no está en línea Stack level 3

That was it! I needed to change the option to "all items." Thanks for your help.

As for the way it was working for me, I had the settings marked "pending items only" and then marked the item completed in Outlook. That deleted it from the BB.

Good luck and thanks again.

NickAC no está en línea Stack level 3

You're welcome. And I'll try changing to pending only!