I need some help, haven't found what I've been looking for anywhere yet. I would ... RIM Desktop Software forum

sedmonds no está en línea Stack level 1

Client for Microsoft Systems Management Server

Advertisement

I need some help, haven't found what I've been looking for anywhere yet.
    I would like to find a client for my Blackberry that will connect to a Microsoft Systems Management Server (SMS) to have remote desktop control of PC's.
    Our company has SMS installed on all the servers and desktops, but nothing for Blackberry devices.
    Currently we use VNC and I have the client for the Blackberry, works ok in a pinch to access a server.
    But, VNC I've been told is going away (no longer allowed by company policy).
    Is there any client to let me have desktop control of a server by Microsoft SMS ?
    Thanks,
    Steven

MWPatterson no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Plz

Re: Client for Microsoft Systems Management Server

I have not had the need for remote software yet but, I was wondering what was out there too. I would like to see a RDP client for it. That would make it easier for me and probably you too.

sedmonds no está en línea Stack level 1

I have not found any SMS client yet, but I did find a nice BB Citrix client and that allows me to connect to our Citrix server and that has SMS install on it. So indirectly I can get SMS control of the server desktops for remote support. Still would like to just find an SMS client so I can skip the extra steps.
    Steven

MWPatterson no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Plz

That would be nice but, software will come as people use them for more stuff.