Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Gary, try exporting your Outlook Calendar to an Excel spreadsheet or some other type of ... RIM Desktop Software forum

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator

Advertisement

Gary, try exporting your Outlook Calendar to an Excel spreadsheet or some other type of file where you can look through it to see if there are any abnormalities in any of the entries.

I know I've heard of cases with Address Books where there is a blank entry that prevents the sync, so it could be the same with the Calendar.

GSB927 no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up I Got It!!!!! Outlook Calendar Now Syncs!!!!

I'll save you the suspense of having to wait for the link to open to BB Tech Support...this worked for me.

Calendar items do not transfer to the BlackBerry smartphone

Doc ID : KB15079
    Last Modified : 2008-11-10
    Document Type : Support

Environment

• BlackBerry® Curve™ 8330 smartphone
    • BlackBerry® Device Software 4.3
    • BlackBerry® Pearl™ 8130 smartphone

Problem

When a BlackBerry smartphone user synchronizes the BlackBerry smartphone with BlackBerry® Desktop Manager, calendar items do not transfer to the BlackBerry smartphone, and no error messages are present.

Cause

When multiple calendar service books exist on the BlackBerry smartphone, the Synchronize tool in BlackBerry Desktop Manager may not recognize the selected default calendar service book.

Resolution

Complete the appropriate resolution.
    Resolution 1

To resolve this issue, change the default calendar service book by completing the following steps:
    1. From the Home screen of the BlackBerry smartphone, click Options > Advanced Options > Default Services.
    2. Change the value of the Calendar (CICAL) field to the desired calendar service book.
    3. Save the changes and synchronize again.
    Resolution 2
    Upgrade to BlackBerry Device Software 4.3.0.97 or later. For instructions, see KB03901.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Ah HA! I knew I'd seen that resolution before, but didn't remember it. Good job, Gary!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12