Hey yall, Hope someone might be able to help me with this issue. It was ... RIM Desktop Software forum

PookieLuv no está en línea Stack level 1

Can't sync anything

Advertisement

Hey yall,

Hope someone might be able to help me with this issue. It was working fine, then I installed an update for Windows and installed DM 5.0. Hasn't worked since.

When I go to set up sync'ing and get to the point where I need to stipulate a user profile. It should be "Outlook", there is nothing there. No options to choose from. I have went through several forums, I had deleted my email account and set it up again. I have removed DM several times and loaded it both ways. No mattter what I do, when I get to the point in choosing an Outlook User Profile, there is nothing in the drop down to choose from.

Anyone out there have this problem before and fixed? Please help, it's driving me nuts.

I'm running DM 5.0 on Vista Home Premium with Outlook 2007.

Thanks,

Chris

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    I haven't seen this reported Chris. Do you have Outlook open when you are trying to do setup?

Yes, Outlook is open. Still no go. I have looked at other forums, some suggesting creating a new MAPI profile. Tried it, still nothing. At one point it was working, then after an automatic windows update it stopped.

Fixed

Ok, for anyone that might have this problem. Or if it happens to you in the future. I have fixed it. I went through the control panel and removed Outlook from my computer, then re-installed it. After that, now I am able to sync up Outlook with my device, and the redirector is working again too.