When I try to select the PIM program to sync and select the lotus notes ... RIM Desktop Software forum

jerr626 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

Can't Setup DM to sync with Lotus Notes...

Advertisement

When I try to select the PIM program to sync and select the lotus notes option the ok button grays out. This happens with Calendar, Tasks and Address book options.
    Please help..... Did you figure out how to do this? JL

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: Can't Setup DM to sync with Lotus Notes...

welcome to the stacks JL... let's bump to see if we can get some answers

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

dragon3leg no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23DEC41C

You know I have the same problem with 2 users in my environment we are running lotus notes 6.5.5 and the desktop manager is 4.2.1. After some basic troubleshooting (removing dm installing 4.2.2, deleting Rim folder, full removal includeing reg settings etc) it appears this could potentially be caused by a corruption of the users names.nsf file. On solution that I am getting ready to try would be to rename the names.nsf file to names.nsf_old. Deleting the the contents of the notes.ini file (from the fourth line down) deleting all the cache files in the notes/data dir and the relaunching notes, this allows for a recreation of the names.nsf file and treats it like a new instance of notes. Hopefully if you are doing this you are firmillar with your environments settings and will be able to correctly reconfigure for the user. Again I havent had a chance to do this yet but give it a try and let me know if it works
    Last edited by dragon3leg; 06-18-2007 at 06:33 PM.