I am using corporate mobile google mail (mail by google) but I cannot send or ... RIM Desktop Software forum

gpro no está en línea Stack level 1

Can't send from Google Mail

Advertisement

I am using corporate mobile google mail (mail by google) but I cannot send or reply to an email. I receive a message "Username and Password do not match. You provided ()"
    I can receive mail only. I downloaded the app directly from google on my 8830, put in my un and pw but cannot send.
    Any suggestions?

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Have you tried to remove the email from your device and adding it back in and seeing what happens? Has this issue just recently occurred or has it been that way since you installed google mail on your device?

gpro no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have, intermitently been able to send but not reply. This is happening on several devices using the same corporate Google mail. I am on a CDMA network and am being told that there is no issue on devices using gsm.

dunno no está en línea Stack level 1
    Can that be that you email server requires a different authentication for relaying emails from external devices and that your regular username&password for accessing your emails won't work there?