Hi After giving up on 4.3 (when trying to sync with outlook comes up with ... RIM Desktop Software forum

steve.crawford1 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Cannot see Intellisync in 4.1

After giving up on 4.3 (when trying to sync with outlook comes up with a 'system table' problem) have installed 4.1 but cannot see the Intellisync feature at all. Have lost my original CD so can anybody help. Is there other 3rd party software out there that will do the same job or better? Any advice would be helpful.

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro
    Uninstall any version of Desktop Manager you've already installed before proceeding.

I strongly recommend downloading Desktop Software v4.2 SP2 without Media Manager (English).

Multilanguage is also available if you need.

One other recommendation. The file you download is a zipped self extractor. When run, it extracts the installation files to the %TEMP% directory and runs the setup from there. The problem with this is that the files will eventually be deleted and if you try to use the Control Panel's Add/Remove Programs to modify the installation, it will fail if the files are gone. I extract the file to a permanent location and run BlackBerrySetup.exe from there. Then if/when I need to modify the installation (don't ask - I do, most won't need to), the files needed are still there.