I have been unable to sycnh my calendar items/events(contacts yes) to my 8130 since I ... RIM Desktop Software forum

stuka no está en línea Stack level 3

Calendar Updates and Outlook Synch Question

Advertisement

I have been unable to sycnh my calendar items/events(contacts yes) to my 8130 since I removed the email account associated with Outlook from my 8130. Is this the reason for my inability to synch calendar? I was able to port all calendar items when I first fired up desktop manager, and when it became apparent I didnt want the Outlook associated email address on my 8130, I removed it and thereafter was unable to synch and update calendar items. So...are they related somehow? How to get around the issue?
    Thanks

fritter no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: Calendar Updates and Outlook Synch Question

Yes the email is associated with the email address within outlook. Have you looked into you setting on Desktop Manager to see if the sync options is still turned on for calendar? You should still be able to have the email account with outlook and just not sync it with your blackberry through DM.

stuka no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Calendar Updates and Outlook Synch Question

NOw I am confused. I do not synch my email addresses with Outlook. I enter them on a website from my carrier and they then push or whatever email to my 8130. The email account associated with Outlook is not on my 8130. I cannot synch my calendar items between my 8130 and Outlook. Why or how is the calendar associated with any email address.
    If the calendar in Outlook is associated somehow with the outlook default calendar, then is this why I cant synch the calendar? Contacts synch just fine.
    I have to say, this just makes the whole synch thing very confusing and coming from win mobile even more frsutrating.
    Teh calendar items synch fine when I first got the unit. However, at that time the Outlook default email address was on the 8130. After removing it from the 8130, i was unable synch the calendar.
    Why do I have a feeling Im repeating myself(
    Anyway, thanks for your input. I guess I just need some time to assimilate this OS.