I just did an upgrade to 4.5. When i was done my calendar doubled entries. ... RIM Desktop Software forum

Coachmeeks no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    300F590D

Calendar issue

Advertisement

I just did an upgrade to 4.5. When i was done my calendar doubled entries. I had two calendars with appts.. One was a verizon calendar and one was the default calendar.
    I had done a backup before I did the upgrade so my calendar corrected itself.
    Now i did my first sync with the DM, and it wants to delete all my appts from my microsoft outlook!!!!
    Ugh.
    I suppose it should just make sure my ourlook calendar is solid and then do a one way sync back to the Curve so that outlook wins??So that the device matches outlook??
    What should I try??

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Ok Coach, you did a 4.5 ugprade on what model Blackberry? I'm going to assume that you have a new model Blackberry have you considered doing an RSET in your calendar. That will basically do a specific wipe to your calendar items and readd them back in.

Go to Calendar>Options>Type rset

A popup menu will open up stating:

This will erase your ------@youremail.com Calendar, and reload it from your server. Continue?

YES

NO

This should be pretty self explanatory from there.

Coachmeeks no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    300F590D
    BES NOOB, the reset worked very well, thankas for the tip. Saved me allot of time and effort.

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    I'm glad it worked out for you. If you have any questions please feel free to post any questions here anytime. Thats what we are here for!

Haas no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31200C1A
    this helped me too thanks