for the life of me I cannot figure this out - I enter calendar items ... RIM Desktop Software forum

terrapin no está en línea Stack Pro

Question Calendar - Again...

Advertisement

for the life of me I cannot figure this out - I enter calendar items in outlook 2007 on my pc and have the DM 4.6 set to sync calendar items 2 way - whatever I add isn't going to my berry - what am I doing wrong?

My calendar is not syncing at all. I have it checked to do so and it was working fine before, but now it just skips the calendar when synchronizing. I unchecked the box for the calendar, resynched and checked it again. Still no luck!

A restart didn't help either, both with the phone and laptop

any ideas guys? Thanks

this is my exact problem stated by another guy - couldn't have said it better myself...

bill16 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    sorry no
    Does this other person have that same os as you? Could it a quirk caused by a new upgraded?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

frisco49ers no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2840D481
    Go to options-advanced options-default services and make sure you have the correct email that is for your calendar. Should be the same as the email that outlook is used for. Had this same problem myself.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

i have 3 email accounts set up in outlook - how can I "tell" what calendar applies to what address?

you're the man frisco - for some reason, my default service for calendar was set on my device to facebook. changed it and dm syncs. but now i get duplicate entried on the berry not in outlook - how do i fix that?

it's gotta be something with the default device calendar and the 1 calendar i have - i deleted the service books for all calendars save for one associated with my main email address - now there's device calendar and my emails calendar - dupes. what next?

mbyer no está en línea Stack level 2
    Must be the week for Calendar hell......I just wrote up the fix to my issues and posted them here.

I can't really tell from your post what your problem is (which is why I made mine a new thread instead of a reply to you), but my write up may give you some ideas.