My blackberry 8310 won't sync with the pc but will charge from the wall. From ... RIM Desktop Software forum

benlutz13 no está en línea Stack level 1

Blackberry won't sync with pc

Advertisement

My blackberry 8310 won't sync with the pc but will charge from the wall. From what I've read it's probably a pin issue. I have a warranty but i previously upgraded to 4.5 from another carrier. Will att take it back or did my warrenty become void when the os 4.5 is on it and can i OTA os 4.2 back on my device. Thanks for the help.

evilcaptain no está en línea Stack level 3
    Were you able to synce before? What version of desktop maanger are you running? Does the pc even recognize your bb as a usb drive if you have a micro sd card?

cbarry317 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Yes I would make sure you are running the current desktop manager. Did this problem start when you changed your OS or did it just happen out of nowhere?

benlutz13 no está en línea Stack level 1
    when i changed my os and my pc won't even recognize my sd card

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    What DM are you using? If it is 4.7 try going back to 4.5 or 6. When you do that uninstall 4.7 and go into c/program files/common files/ and delete the research in motion folder also uninstall the OS from your PC. Reboot your PC and then reinstall DM and the OS. Restart again reboot you device and connect to pc. Then open DM.

If you have not been using 4.7 go ahead and follow this and reinstall .5 or .6. you~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~