Anyone else using this? Its not in beta as far as I know, just hard ... RIM Desktop Software forum

PittsDriver no está en línea Stack level 3

Blackberry Media Sync for iTunes.

Advertisement

Anyone else using this? Its not in beta as far as I know, just hard to find so I wont post the link. But its working great, syncing everything for me!
    A&P.
    Aerobatic Pilot.
    PIN:249E6C28 feel free to add

javatyger no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    U5W15H
    The un-official version - the one that got leaked and then pulled from RIM's servers doesn't work for me right now - But the new DM 4.5 is working - I just drag my playlist to my device and it works great; but, the Roxio media manager is still sloooooow

PittsDriver no está en línea Stack level 3
    The media sync worked perfectly for me.... and Im using 4.5 DM. I love it, it synced my playlists and everything its super cool. Finally!!
    A&P.
    Aerobatic Pilot.
    PIN:249E6C28 feel free to add

Blackberry079 no está en línea Stack level 3
    What I do hope will happen is that RIM will pay much attention to how many people uses iTunes on Macs like myself. It wouldn't be wise to release one for Windows and not for Mac users as well. Cuz I do plan on getting the bold when it's release on Tmobiles network.

bpaxton no está en línea Stack level 1
    I tried downloading it from http://rapidshare.com/files/12437564...ediaSyncDM.exe

I got the filed saved to my computer...but then i unzip it and nothing happens...any help?