hi...I have the BB8300. WHen I go on line and find a pic, i click ... RIM Desktop Software forum

saladiro no está en línea Stack level 3

blackberry 8300 picture issue

Advertisement

hi...I have the BB8300. WHen I go on line and find a pic, i click the menu button and hit "send as email"

when ever my friends get this mail , there is no pic. BUT......when i save the picture down to my memory card, I can go there and select "send as email" and it works (my recipient can get the pic)

why is this....has anyone experienced this??

please help

JadedBerry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    203B4165

Re: blackberry 8300 picture issue

It's just like on a computer, saladiro, if you are on a webpage on your computer and right click on the page, click send as email, it's going to send the whole webpage. Even if your BB "cursor" is on the picture it's going to send the whole page, and if your friends cell phone doesn't have internet/web page capabilities, they're going to get a blank email. Which is why when you save the picture then send it to thier phone, if they have MMS capabilites, they do recieve the picture. Make sense?

Also, just a friendly reminder, you might want to update your profile to reflect that you have the 8300, so we can better help you out if you should ever ask a question and forget to include that you have that model. I noticed that your current "My Blackberry Setup" shows that you have the 7100C.

Hope this helps
    Jade
    One out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.

saladiro no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: blackberry 8300 picture issue

tks...just changed.....for MMS is there a size limit i can send a pic to another phone, is there a size limit for sending emial pics?