Hi all, My work uses Oracle Calendar, and integrates it with Outlook via Oracle Connector ... RIM Desktop Software forum

etompkins no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    204CAD91

Anyone have Oracle Connector for Outlook working with Blackberry Desktop?

Advertisement

Hi all,
    My work uses Oracle Calendar, and integrates it with Outlook via Oracle Connector for Outlook (OCFO) I'm using a PEarl with Desktop version 4.2, and cannot get the Desktop to sync with Otulook and OCFO. I've heard downgrading to version 3.6 of the desktop SW works, and am trying that now. Anyone else ever have these trouble and solve them?

Major thanks,
    -Erich

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: Anyone have Oracle Connector for Outlook working with Blackberry Desktop?

Any update on progress made with this?

baloo99 no está en línea Stack level 1

I've been doing a lot of research on this because i am stuck on the same boat as you, etompkins, and many others who are using the Oracle Outlook Connector for Outlook to access their Oracle Calendars through Outlook and synch them to their blackberries.

Version 3.6 without the service packs is the only version that will work. I hope someone can come up with a far better solution to stay in pace with the current desktop manager software. Anyone else here figure out a way to synch up an Oracle calendar to their blackberries with outlook connector under desktop manager 4.2?

xkon no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    204aa020

Ive researched and tested this to death as well, and there is no solution that I have found as of yet. My solution was setting up an exchange server, and ditching that POS Oracle calendar for BB users. Hardly a seamless solution, because now BB users are on their own in terms of corporate calendar...

rpallares no está en línea Stack level 1

If the only option is to run DM 3.6. How do you get the pearl to be recognized by that version. I can only get it to detect when running 4.2

pravin2k no está en línea Stack level 1

Has any one come up with a solution for this?