I have the 8330 Curve. The first time I hooked it up to my pc ... RIM Desktop Software forum

Blade69 no está en línea Stack level 2

8330 Syncing - Stopped Working

Advertisement

I have the 8330 Curve. The first time I hooked it up to my pc it worked fine. I had a Treo 700wx and transferred my contacts from Outlook to my BB just fine. It synced with Outlook just fine. I caught a bug and had to reformat my computer. After doing that, I reinstalled BB Desktop Manager and now it cannot find my phone. I hooked it up in 8 different USB ports and it did not find it in either one. What gives? Also Media Manager isn't available for selection. Can I get some help? Thanks.

bsubenvis no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade69 View Post
    I reinstalled BB Desktop Manager and now it cannot find my phone. I hooked it up in 8 different USB ports and it did not find it in either one. What gives? Also Media Manager isn't available for selection. Can I get some help? Thanks.
    Did you download the most current Desktop Manager from RIM's website or did you use the disc that came w/ your berry? If you dont have the most current DM that might be your problem, at least thats were I would start and it cant hurt anything getting the newest DM.
    Last edited by bsubenvis; 07-23-2008 at 05:06 PM. Reason: posted quote with no reply on accident