Hey guys. I'd greatly appreciate if anyone could point me to a much easier way ... RIM Desktop Software forum

Tangerine no está en línea Stack level 1

8100 Pearl Desktop Software Assistance

Advertisement

Hey guys. I'd greatly appreciate if anyone could point me to a much easier way to upload and view my files on my 8100 blackberry device. I've reformatted since I've first installed the desktop software for my phone which tracks all the way back to November 2007. Yet, now no matter what version I try they all have an additional application loading, and that whole procedure honestly takes forever. I don't want to make albums or design special icons for my folder. I just want to take things in and out. Just like the old days.

Could it be the result I've gotten when I downloaded the Desktop Software with 'Media Manager?' Because believe me or not, I've uninstalled that application and got the one without Media Manager, and now it fails to start.

"Desktop Manager Software (v 4.3.0.17) English without Media Manager"

Is what I currently have. I like the new looking design, but it's too complicated to put thigns on my phone with...

Tangerine no está en línea Stack level 1
    I think this could've been the most useless topic I've ever made. Haha, I just turned on my mass storage and it figures I can access my entire phone like a flash drive. Definitely far more convenient than any other previous attempt.

Let this be a lesson for anyone else who stumbles upon this.