Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hello people! hope you can help me. When i am installing my desktop software on ... RIM Desktop Software forum

kwik10z no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: 025 Desktop Manager Issues

Advertisement

Hello people! hope you can help me.

When i am installing my desktop software on my pc....it gets to the point where it gets ready to install and gives me a "the wizard was interrupted before blackberry desktop software could finish installing"

i have called blackberry, they couldnt help me. I have went to Blackerry technical solution center and searched for "desktop software interrupted"
    and once i did everything that it recommends...it still doesnt work.

Can anyone help me??

[IMG]file:///c:/TEMP_%7E1/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///c:/TEMP_%7E1/moz-screenshot-1.jpg[/IMG]

kalim_786 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Re: 025 Desktop Manager Issues

Hello Guys,

Blackberry 8800 is new brand for me. I am not sure that this is the right forum to ask for such problems.

I am having problem in connecting the device with Desktop Manager. On detection of BB on my PC system, desktop manager prompts for Password.

1- I am entering correct password (same as used for unlocking my BB directly), but it doesn't accepts the passwords.

2- I am not getting option of Disable password in 'Security Option' --> 'General Settings' --> Password.

3- I reset my device and even changed the password but this option doesn't help and Desktop manager always prompts for passwords and never accepts the given password

Following are some details of Softwares installed on my PC:
    BlackBerry device Manager: 4.3.0.7
    BBDevMgr: 4.0.0.1
    RIM USB Driver: 4.0.0.2
    RIM USB Serial Driver: 2.1.0.4

Blackberry Handheld Software v2.7a

Some details from Handheld device BB 8800:
    Platform: 2.3.0.72
    App Version: 4.2.1.90(138)

Thanks in Advance.

Ksea no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    246bd335

Re: 025 Desktop Manager Issues

Hi, I'm having the same problem with my pearl. Bought 8800 & pearl on Ebay. Both are AT&T. The 8800 hooks to DM without asking for password. The only thing I have not done is unlock or that IT thing. Mainly because I'm afraid I'' mess the phone up. Any answers please.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12