Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast

What’s your #1 pet peeve when it comes to cell phone voicemail? People that hang ... Smartphone News forum

blulitespecial no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

• What’s your #1 pet peeve when it comes to cell phone voicemail? People that hang up right AFTER the beep. So when you check it it's a message of you hearing them hang up their phone.
    • What’s one feature you’d love to have on your cell phone voicemail service? Having something to turn the audio to text so I wouldn't have to call my voicemail at all.
    • Have you ever had a voicemail you really want to share widely? What was it? A guy left me a voicemail thinking that I was some girl. So my best guess is that this guy tried to pick up the girl and get her phone number and she made a random number up and it happened to be mine. I thought it was pretty funny. I can't remember exactly what he said, but it definitely implied that situation.

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    How do you cancel this? This is wack. I have to go online just to use this on my slow sas Tmobile Edge, not gonna happen. Texted "stop" is that it/ I don't see anything on the website to say cancel account. Also how do I find out the 800 number to type back into my voicemail options?
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

bberrysmart no está en línea Stack level 1
    I would love to have ability to read Messages vs.taking forever to go through promps.

lexo no está en línea Stack level 3

Thumbs up Wish me luck!

1)hAVING TO WASTE ANYTIME MINUTES TO CALL YOUR OWN VOICEMAIL! i CANT STAND THAT!

2)I'd love to see the voicemails numbered or something like that so that I can just listen to a certain one instantly.

3)Well it was when my girlfreind got chased by a little chihuahua-she left a halarious message of her screaming out the top of her lungs and a little dog barking in the background I wanted to send it to all our family and close friends but couldn't so just saved it and played it back all the time to show people.

chatster18 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    One feature I would love to have is after someone leaves a voicemail, a way to call them back with a pre recorded message saying a variety of things, then hangup. This could be extremely beneficial when it comes to annoying friends, mother-in-laws, ex-girlfriends...the list goes on
    it's always greener with the other carrier...

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro
    The feature I would love to have - I would like to get an email with an wav file attachment in my email when I get a voicemail. Even better an email/text with the content of the voicemail. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

bassvictim no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    HEAD

I Need That Curve!!!

WHATS MY BIGGEST PET PEEVE ABOUT CELL VOICMAIL? Not being able to scroll through,and choose what message i wanna really hear - not my mother asking me why i haven't been by with the kids lately...lol

21A
    21A no está en línea Stack level 1
    Not being able to see the call ID of who left a VM. No question!

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    -It is such a hassle to check voice-mail and if you let it go, it becomes a pain.

-I'd like to view all callers, including un-ID'ed callers and be able to block unwanted ones...all on my device w/interactive menus.

-YouMail...not to be a suck-up, by it's true...since I've had it (over a month.), I've been sharing w/everyone .

gameboy213 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Be able to see the message's text and reply via email or text directly to them

67Mustang no está en línea Stack level 2
    What’s your #1 pet peeve when it comes to cell phone voicemail?
    Not being able to easily write down the return phone number given in the voicemail.

What’s one feature you’d love to have on your cell phone voicemail service?
    Hit a button to see the voicemail in text form.

Have you ever had a voicemail you really want to share widely? What was it?
    Yes. I had several voicemails from my late grandfather, I wish I could have saved them so my children could hear his voice.
    See a Complete listing of all Blackberry GPS Software Applications and Reviews at www.OnlyBlackberryGPS.com

jatamale no está en línea Stack level 1
    With at&t v.mail waiting to go through each in order v.mail. Not having ability scroll through to priortize, listen and return most important calls

Sompong no está en línea Stack level 1

YouMail BlackBerry Curve 8310 Giveaway

What’s your #1 pet peeve when it comes to cell phone voicemail?

That would be to call my mailbox everytime I have a new voicemail. And going through every single one of them to find the right one is so annoying.

mdlissner no está en línea Stack level 2
    • What’s your #1 pet peeve when it comes to cell phone voicemail?
    Having to answer the calls in the order they were received not in the order of preference based on who was calling you.
    • What’s one feature you’d love to have on your cell phone voicemail service?
    Picture ID of person who left the message
    • Have you ever had a voicemail you really want to share widely? What was it?
    You Mail!

I would love a new 8310

cjcarbone no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    not anym
    I hate listening to voicemail, because i probably was busy, and thats why i didnt answer the phone at the time, thats my pet-peeve

Text VM is awesome, gonna check this out

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast