What’s your #1 pet peeve when it comes to cell phone voicemail? Before getting a ... Smartphone News forum
Before getting a YouMail, it was having to call to check my voicemails. YouMail made it easier with checking and deleting online.
- What’s your #1 pet peeve when it comes to cell phone voicemail?
An application where your voicemail syncs and you can check it directly on your phone.
- What’s one feature you’d love to have on your cell phone voicemail service?
Yes, it was YouMail!!! And I've done so here at PinStack.
- Have you ever had a voicemail you really want to share widely? What was it?
Having to go through 5 msgs to get the last one. Hate it
~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~my number one problem with cell phone voicemail is the storage space alotted, and length the message can be stored.
When I call into voicemail and my carrier charges me my airtime minutes to listen to the messages. Don't get me started if I have to replay a message over and over using my minutes. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
1.Getting the constant pop-ups of Vmail \
2.no message indicator lol only a text message will work
3.Youmail and thats it LOL
What’s one feature you’d love to have on your cell phone voicemail service?
A timer (e.g. the following vm will be 90 seconds long)
What’s your #1 pet peeve when it comes to cell phone voicemail?
Not having it play immediately upon calling to check it.
1) Sit there through each voicemail to get to the one you want.
2) to be able to delete all.
3) My best friend drunk trying to sing...
My voice mail does not report the time and date of the message without going thru 2 menus. I would prefer it to tell me at the time of the message....
06-05-2008, 05:11 PM
I hate not knowing who my messages are from before I dial in. I have to listen to long winded (usuall) irrelevant messages, wasting my time without knowing if I have anything really important to hear!
06-05-2008, 05:13 PM
Just being able to see who left me the message and whether I need to listen to it now or later.
06-05-2008, 05:30 PM
- What’s your #1 pet peeve when it comes to cell phone voicemail? Having to listen to a robot telling me I have one new voice message when I already know I do.
- What’s one feature you’d love to have on your cell phone voicemail service? Being able to save voicemails permanently either online or on my computer.
- Have you ever had a voicemail you really want to share widely? What was it? Yes, comments from my exwife that I would like everyone to hear.
06-05-2008, 05:32 PM
#1 people not leaving voicemails, or not knowing how long they are.
06-05-2008, 05:36 PM
1 feature I'd love to have.
One feature I would love to have is caller specific voicemail notifications (tones/led color/picture)
06-05-2008, 06:07 PM
#1 Petpeeve, having to listen to all those non-important voice mails from people who absolutely have anything else to do with there time. Coupled in between voicemails that you are waiting on and that are important
~If Im nowhere let that nowhere be no where near a worry~
Tags for this Thread