Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

The slow speed at which you have to wait for each message.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~... Smartphone News forum

Blackberryfreek no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

Advertisement

The slow speed at which you have to wait for each message.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

offthahorseceo no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24A2AD7C
    1. on my old voicemail, even if i knew i wanted to delete the message before hearing it, id have to wait until at least 2 seconds into the voicemail. i couldnt just hit 7 as soon as it went to it. With you mail i can delete em all without even calling in, how awesome!

2. knowing who called even if they didnt leave a voicemail

3. no, sharing is actually of little use to me.

unichaos no está en línea Stack level 1
    • What’s your #1 pet peeve when it comes to cell phone voicemail?Having to call to retrieve it and finding out it was sent days before on the day it was checked!• What’s one feature you’d love to have on your cell phone voicemail service?To have audio messages converted to text and sent automatically via sms or email to be read• Have you ever had a voicemail you really want to share widely? What was it?Not a voicemail but a model sort of like bbsmart viewer for email. If you could emulate that to work with voicemail setup I'd tell everyone!

gritsinct no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

YouMail Visual Voicemail

1. Hearing an important message when I'm not in a position to take notes, so then having to save it and go back and listen to all my saved messages to get to the info at a later date.

2. The ability to send a message as text for later access

3. Yes. Details about a problem on a job that several people in various departments needed to respond to.

omg_search no está en línea Stack level 1
    What’s your #1 pet peeve when it comes to cell phone voicemail?
    Having to press many buttons to get to a VM or even delete the sucker.

rwbarnes no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2401274A
    My personal biggest pet peeve when it comes to voice mail is when someone just says to call them back. I didn't want to talk to you in the first place that's why I let it go to voice mail!!!!And.... If it wa important enough to call me for in the first place, tell me ehat you wanted!!! Don't make me guess if its important enough to call you back for, since it wasn't important enough for me to answer your call in the first place!!!!Just leave a freakin' message at the beep!!!!

nittanyjack no está en línea Stack level 1
    1. Dialing in and putting in a password and then deleting old messages that were only partially listened to before you can actually get to the new messages that were left.

Rota no está en línea Stack level 2
    1. I hate how clunky regular voicemail feels, such as having to listen to a bunch of them in a row to get to the one you need or having to delete them one by one, then go back to your deleted voicemails and delete those ones permanently.

2. I'd love to have a "delete all" feature.

jorgeg.ledes no está en línea Developer
    • What’s your #1 pet peeve when it comes to cell phone voicemail?
    • answer: Petpeeve #1 ability to store voicemails indefinitely
    Best regards

Jorge Ledesma
    PIN 2440BE7C

www.blackberrygtd.com

sesme no está en línea Stack level 1

free BB for me

• What’s your #1 pet peeve when it comes to cell phone voicemail? Listening to voicemail whining
    • What’s one feature you’d love to have on your cell phone voicemail service?. simplicity
    • Have you ever had a voicemail you really want to share widely? What was it? DUDES, I WON A BLACKBERRY FROM YOUMAIL

meopoet no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    244FDD09

Sms

The ability to reply via SMS would be great!

chilito no está en línea Stack level 2
    What’s your #1 pet peeve when it comes to cell phone voicemail?
    Having to listen to each voicemail in the order received.
    What’s one feature you’d love to have on your cell phone voicemail service?
    A voicemail inbox where you could select which one to listen to and save the rest 'til later. It'd be nice to have a VM inbox on the blackberry screen showing who, when, and length -- click to get transcript....
    Have you ever had a voicemail you really want to share widely? What was it? No.

needforspd no está en línea Stack level 3
    "What’s your #1 pet peeve when it comes to cell phone voicemail? "

Not being able to stop and rewind the msg a few seconds.
    IM BACK w/ a new BB 8220!

Do you have the need for speed? Then drive it like you stole it!

PIN me up @ 2576B06B

Kormac no está en línea Stack level 1
    1) Voicemail systems that force you to relisten (and resave) your message every 30 days. I have some messages that I need to keep, and there's no way to export them easily (so every 30 days, I have about 10 messages that Verizon forces me to listen to completely, and then resave) -- *sigh*

2) A way to have the VM system e-mail a .wav/.mp3 of the recorded message to an e-mail address -- that way I can keep the message and delete it from the system (and not have to resave every 30 days).

jevid no está en línea Stack level 1

My pet peeve

It just takes too long to dial in, listen to the greeting, then listen to your messages. Plus, if you aren't somewhere where you can write down a phone number, I have to rely on my brain to remember it, which isn't always a good idea

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast