Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415 LastLast

Winner will be announce tomorrow! Last chance to enter... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Advertisement

Winner will be announce tomorrow! Last chance to enter

diablo3dfx no está en línea Stack level 1
    My number 1 pet peeve about voicemails is the not being able to read the voicemail visually - that and haveing to skip through the VMs you dont need to listen to

diablo3dfx no está en línea Stack level 1

krissybear14 no está en línea Stack level 2
    What’s your #1 pet peeve when it comes to cell phone voicemail?
    When I accidently hit delete when I didnt want to delete it and it wont let me undelete!!! AHH
    Let me win! YAY!

TiaBia no está en línea Stack level 2
    What’s your #1 pet peeve when it comes to cell phone voicemail?

-My number one pet peeve about cellphone voicemail is that isn't universal. I would love for the numbers to be universal, ie, 7 DELETES and 9 SAVES, and when I'm calling someone I can instantly press 1 and leave a voice message.

What’s one feature you’d love to have on your cell phone voicemail service?

I would love to be able to save voice messages forever. I know it sounds crazy, but there are just so voice messages that just bring smiles and happiness to me, and I would like to be able to listen to them when I'm having a poopy day.

Have you ever had a voicemail you really want to share widely? What was it?

I did. A former friend left a HILARIOUS voicemail for me and I just wanted to share it with the world. The message was actually her announcement that our friendship had come to an END...of coure it was laced with profanity and I just wanted to share so you know, everybody could laugh as much as I did...it was PURE GOLD!!!

jbw157 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I hate getting a voicemail that just says - Hey, call me. If my phone is off or I have no reception, I have no idea who called and left a voicemail in the first place.

barnun no está en línea Stack level 1
    when you hit delete but actually wanted to hit save and listen later. Pet peeve Yes

Another pet peeve is having to wait until the end to delete and also having to go through saved messages to hear my new one.

blkface721 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Snd of curse after reading about youmail I'd say that service I could'nt wait to download it and try it out. I had to call someone and tell them to leave me a voice mail. I had to call a couple of people so I could see which one I wanted to view...

carlsonjc11 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2409F991
    I once had a voicemail that would have been fun to share broadly. It was me, singing a song I made up. Way back then, it was the only way I could save something like that for later. Of course its long gone now - probably a good thing.

klgmd no está en línea Stack level 3
    Two years ago I changed jobs and interviewed for a position in a very prestigeous group of twelve Professionals. I learned of their unanimous decision to offer the job to me by a voice mail that the group left. All 12 partners in the group chimed in with "welcome to .........". That was a great voice message and I have saved it!!

pearly8100 no está en línea Stack level 2
    wish I could fast forward or rewind, use the keypad as a tape recorder of sorts

jwoy42 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    319f0d6f
    1. Actually having to listen to something without being able to read it privately so people won't know what you are doing. What is this? The 1400's? I feel like Christopher Columbus over here.

2. Being able to save the voicemail as a voice note. That way I don't have to log back into my voicemail to listen to a saved message. I hate that 'Please enter you password, then press #' voice. Who is that lady? Make her stop!

3. I once had a voicemail telling me that I had won the $100,000 Grand Prize! Having not entered any contest, I was curious and called back. Turned out they had the wrong number....but it would have been fun to pretend and freak people out!

chunky no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    210A1FCD
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~unable to access visual voice mail even though Iam a subscriber

boofles no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up Blackberry Curve 8310 GiveAway!!

• # 1 pet peeve for voicemail: listening to the stupid lady that gives you the different options.
    • 1 thing I'd love to have w/ my vm: ability to have as many personal greetings for each caller.
    • Have I ever had a vm I wanted to share widely: yes an automated recording from a dr. office reminding me of an apt. just b/c of the fact that it was the most hilarious sounding voice and at first thought it was a prank.

ERIK_ no está en línea Stack level 1
    • What’s your #1 pet peeve when it comes to cell phone voicemail?
    your calling someone and you think your talking to them until you hear..... "Please leave your message for..." and goes straight to voicemail
    • What’s one feature you’d love to have on your cell phone voicemail service?
    (Tough Question Bob!) maybe some type of visual enhanced voicemail
    • Have you ever had a voicemail you really want to share widely? What was it?
    No. I did have a voicemail that was about a friend, and it was on speakerphone, my friend happened to be with me too, and i could not stop it-it was a voicemail gone bad. Thats how bad MY phone SUCKS