Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415 LastLast

Pet peeve - having to listen to and/or skip by all the messages to get ... Smartphone News forum

dslocumb no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    319DCEA6

Advertisement

Pet peeve - having to listen to and/or skip by all the messages to get to the one I wanted to listen to.

ccjjr59 no está en línea Stack level 2

Thumbs up What’s your #1 pet peeve when it comes to cell phone voicemail?

I HATE having to sit through the computer voice prompts on voicemail and sift through all my messages I never delete to try to find the one I'm looking for.

YouMail saves me so much time because I never call the actual voicemail, I just download the .wav file from the e-mail and listen to it. The transcription has gotten so much better with the last update, sometimes I don't even bother listening to the message because the transcription tells me all I need to know.

Thanks YouMail and PinStack for letting me find YouMail in the first place!

rhaz541 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    240c4dec
    My answer is that I hate calling in & I forget to do it most of the time because most are "junk voicemail's" since my cell is primary number I get telemarketers leaving "hello, hello" messages & "dead air" messages where the caller hung-up & didn't leave a message and so it wastes a bunch of my time to do it so I usually don't check it even when full! I'll just call back people I know and sometimes check it when I get told too many times my mailbox is full! That's my issue with calling in to check my voicemail!Sincerely,Richard Hazen

sparkyj1462 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I just set this up and I love it already! I was using simulscribe, it was okay. This is ten times better, tons of more options and the best is its free!

guyheavensent no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    717cff09
    What’s your #1 pet peeve when it comes to cell phone voicemail?
    VM is saved only for so long. so if you have VM's that you need saved they will expire and require you to resave them before you can listen to the new voicemail. that gets annoying when you need to cycle through 10 VM's.

What’s one feature you’d love to have on your cell phone voicemail service?
    VM number announced or name announced when you receive a VM from them

Have you ever had a voicemail you really want to share widely? What was it?
    I get alot of VM's due to work, wish it was easier to pass along when needed

brooke03 no está en línea Stack level 6
    • What’s your #1 pet peeve when it comes to cell phone voicemail?
    I can't stand checking it! It's so annoying to have to go through so many messages and have to listen to the entire thing.
    • What’s one feature you’d love to have on your cell phone voicemail service?
    The option to view who sent the voicemail and to be able to delete them from the screen without having to call in and listen.
    • Have you ever had a voicemail you really want to share widely? What was it?
    I can't say that I have. No one leaves me anything interesting, but if they did I would love to have a feature where I could easily share it with others.
    /~*brooke

phenyx923 no está en línea Stack level 1
    • What’s your #1 pet peeve when it comes to cell phone voicemail?: I just hate listening to it, hate when the little voicemail window shows up saying I have a new voicemail because I dread listening to it.
    • What’s one feature you’d love to have on your cell phone voicemail service?: I would love 2 things: 1) to have a skip option when listening to messages (I think currently I either have to listen to the whole message, or delete or save...but I don't want that!!)
    • Have you ever had a voicemail you really want to share widely? What was it?: my mom's bday email in my son's voice lol

TNgal22 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    What’s one feature you’d love to have on your cell phone voicemail service? The ability to know who the voicemail is from, like "Message from 555-555-5555, would like to listen now?

Have you ever had a voicemail you really want to share widely? What was it? Yes, my little cousin calling to play an April's Fools Joke. She was 4 years old and said something like "The world is square, April's Fool!" It was so funny the way she said it.
    Support our Troops!!

Mom to Ashlee

sage rat no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24B04E76

Pet Peeve

My pet peeve is having to go through every message to get to a saved message AND THEN having to go through several steps JUST to find out the date and time the message was left.

pNoyz3Ro no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244A4B08
    What’s one feature you’d love to have on your cell phone voicemail service?
    Have you ever had a voicemail you really want to share widely? What was it?

1) People leaving me a voicemail while their playing a song in the background, I can't even hear what their saying, all I hear is the music! What is up with that?!

2) Voice 2 Text, maybe the music will get opted out and I can read their voicemail. Also, so I wouldn't have to hear some of the voices, some are just too high pitched!

3) Um, actually yes I did...
    It was a voicemail from a good friend of mine, he was pretending he was my boss and said I was doing a poor job at work and was going to fire me. I thought it was real for a second until he messed up and I heard his high pitched voice. It was really, really, really, funny!
    T-Mobile Blackberry 8310 Crimson Red

samtime no está en línea Stack level 1

samtime

It wastes my minutes. My mom loves to call and leave me VMs telling me that she called (uh, yea mom I can see that).

angelzrage no está en línea Stack level 3
    "Yes. If you check out my YouMail review in My BB Reviews in my sig, this was discussed there and explained how they are used. Check it out if you aren't sure" yes it was read. and im just saying it here to let people know that it does takes from ya fowarding minutes,regardless what terms are used to describe forwarding. people should be told about it before hand.

wu-wei no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    CHERS!
    Like so many others, I hate plodding through voicemails one at a time.

offthahorseceo no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24A2AD7C
    hey, just out of curiosity i clicked the "cancel you mail link and saw:
    Quote Originally Posted by youmail site
    Just when we're about to add:
    • Importing contacts and friends
    • Integrating with your instant messaging
    • Visual voicemail access from your smart phone

dgy2k1 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Pet Peeve. Having to wait til end of message to delete.
    People that speak too fast and mumble.
    Wrong numbers.
    Last edited by dgy2k1; 06-10-2008 at 08:42 PM.