Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

One feature I would love to have on my cell phone voicemail service is being ... Smartphone News forum

polo2883 no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

One feature I would love to have on my cell phone voicemail service is being able to have multiple mailboxes depending on time, and who is calling.

barnun no está en línea Stack level 1

barnun

What's your #1 pet peeve when it comes to cell phone voicemail?
    answer: With Verizon having to go through many saved messages with have to be prompted many times to get to the new one. Uses many minutes if you have many messages save.

What's one feature you'd love to have on your cell phone voicemail service?
    Answer: To know if its a voice mail or sms message or email. Also having a picture of the person leaving the voice mail if they are in your contact list.

Have you ever had a voicemail you really want to share widely? What was it?
    Answer: Yes I have. Change of plans at a different meeting location and wanted to just send to those waiting. To all not each one.

vos07 no está en línea Stack level 1

pointless voicemail

1. My mom calls 5 times a day while I'm at work and every time leaves a voicemail that says, "it's me, call me back". It drives me insane

blacknight0180 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2445561A
    1)it is a hassle to go thru eac and every voicemail esp if you need to listen to an important one.

2)organize your voicemail and keep it as long as you want!

3)my 2 year old baby singin the barney song then all of a sudden switched to low by flo rida!
    -=BlacKnight=-

budkleppe no está en línea Stack level 3
    What’s your #1 pet peeve when it comes to cell phone voicemail?
    Having to listen to the messages!

What’s one feature you’d love to have on your cell phone voicemail service?
    Since I use my phone as my home phone, office phone, business phone, and just about everything you can use a number for, I really like custom greetings for groups/ individual contacts

Have you ever had a voicemail you really want to share widely? What was it?
    Yes, I had a client that I had been working with for a long time, and they finally wanted to buy! I was so excited, I wanted to put that on my computer to play back when I needed an ego boost.

Now, on to YouMail... OK, I have WAY too many contacts to be added them one by one! You gotta add a program to import contacts! Also, I should be able to add photos of the contacts, rather than have them join YouMail. It's a nice thought, but some people are just not tech savy enough to figure out the program.
    Last edited by budkleppe; 06-07-2008 at 02:41 PM.

galatians51 no está en línea Stack level 1
    1. My #1 frustration is the time it takes to listen to each message, especially if I'm calling in to receive multiple voicemails.

2. The one feature I'd like to have on my voicemail service is a reliable transcription of the voicemail without a bunch of HTML links. I've tried transcription services before and they all seem to clutter up my transcription email with hyperlinks and added information. I don't need all of that! I'd rather have an email sent to me that reads:
    You have a voicemail from ______. (transcribed voicemail)
    That's it!

3. I've had lots of voicemails that I wish I could share- especially concerning a meeting or directions. Please see #2 above. If my voicemail was transcribed that simply I could email from my Blackberry easily!

MOskins no está en línea Stack level 1
    Not knowing if the message is urgent or if it is someone just calling to say hi.

oakleyswitch no está en línea Stack level 1
    I get annoyed with the automated womens voice who seems to talk for about 2 minutes giving you your options on what to do with you new and old voicemails before letting you actually listen to your new voicemails.

calyx no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20e17df5

Thumbs up My # 1 pet peeve....

Is that I know who it was that called and its easier to call them back than to listen to their voice mail message.

I'd much rather read a text message or an email.

Last edited by calyx; 06-08-2008 at 02:54 PM. Reason: I thought my sig was messed up.... no images in sigs though

Don LuiG no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    1. Having to use the key pad to navigate with the spoken options when I call my voicemail, while having to hit skip till I find the one I want to listen to

2. I would love to have a launcher icon or some thing that automatically delivers the messages from my voicemail kind of like the way it does already sending an mp3 by email but instead having the voicemaill automatically download into an application that runs on your phone.

3. Yes, my friend left me a really funny message one day it was really funny so i forward it to every one on my list and uploaded that to youmail for every one to listen to it

the.question no está en línea Stack level 1
    The voicemail feature I would most like is the ability to see who left the voicemail without having to listen to it.

mikebob no está en línea Stack level 2
    having to listen to all voice mails not just the ones i want

tdawg no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    241F06A2
    • What’s your #1 pet peeve when it comes to cell phone voicemail
    That I cannot tell how many messages I have(tmobile) and when I do find out I have to go through all of them to get the important ones.
    • What’s one feature you’d love to have on your cell phone voicemail service?
    A actual program on my phone that just shows the voicemail actively without getting online on my mobile phone.
    • Have you ever had a voicemail you really want to share widely? What was it?
    A VM from a girl who claims I like her but admitted she lied on the voicemail itself!! lol
    BB8900 is mine!

offthahorseceo no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24A2AD7C
    PREACH!!!

http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...7#post11167507

Quote Originally Posted by OffThaHorseCEO @ HOFO
    i agree, i LOVE LOVE LOVE youmail.

i have my options set to send an mp3 of the voicemail to xxxxxxxxxx@mms.att.net (my number of course) and i never even have to dial in to listen to voicemail.

they also have smart greetings which is awesome, its a professional sounding voice, default style greeting BUT it reads caller id info, i realized this when my cousin left me a vmail that said "how the F*** does your phone know my name?"

so basically it said "SAUL R, 919xxxxxxx is not available at the moment....". that in itself is awesome, but like the OP said your options are endless, they also have a new feature which solves a huuuuge pet peave of mine:

if youre online or on a call or out of a service area, and someone calls and you cant get to the phone, and they dont leave a voicemail, you usually have no idea the person ever called. well YOUmail now sends a text message saying, "this person called, from this number, at this time, you missed the call, the person left no vmail." EVEN IF THE CALL NEVER HITS YOUR PHONE!!! thats just cool IMO. check it out

str8jen no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31a47019
    My pet peeve is that I can only forward to friends that have the same carrier as I have.