Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415 LastLast

Just being able to get every voice mail message sent to me would be great ... Smartphone News forum

shekaago no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Just being able to get every voice mail message sent to me would be great in the first place! And it would be so much less aggravating to not have to listen to every saved voice mail to finally get to the one you want.

miawong no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up Free Curve?!!?! WOW!!!!

I LOVE YOUMAIL!

This is made my life SO much easier & can't imagine living without it! I've mentioned it to several people & everyone I've told about it has joined.

To answer your questions...

What’s your #1 pet peeve when it comes to cell phone voicemail?
    Having to listen to every single message, as opposed to being able to see it (thus, why i love YouMail!)
    What’s one feature you’d love to have on your cell phone voicemail service?
    One feature I'd really like to have would have to be ability to easily forward a message or record a message & send it to multiple people.
    Have you ever had a voicemail you really want to share widely? What was it?
    Yes- Invitations from friends to different events I wanted to pass along, news about friends or family

Way to go YouMail!!!

angelzrage no está en línea Stack level 3
    youmail uses your forwarding minutes.

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by angelzrage View Post
    youmail uses your forwarding minutes.
    Yes. If you check out my YouMail review in My BB Reviews in my sig, this was discussed there and explained how they are used. Check it out if you aren't sure.
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

ernsalas no está en línea Stack level 3
    Number one pet peeve- who the hec left you the voice mail have to hear each one-loss of productivity!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Vealy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK!!

YouMail BlackBerry Curve 8310 Giveaway

Q: What’s your #1 pet peeve when it comes to cell phone voicemail?
    A: User interface hands down. Moving to different menus to use save, delete, and archive functions.

Q: What’s one feature you’d love to have on your cell phone voicemail service?
    A: Gmail style archive, with a short clip of message you you can archive by person.

Q: Have you ever had a voicemail you really want to share widely? What was it?
    A: I have never really used "Smart" voicemail. In fact, it has always seemed to be a hassle for me. I am going to give this Youmail a run, and hopefully it will fly with me!
    "The dumber people think you are, the more suprised they will be when you kill them"

untjoker no está en línea Stack level 3
    My WORST gripe is that you have to listen to them in the order they came....LAME!
    Yes, I've been diagnosed with Phantom Vibration Disorder.....

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    • What’s your #1 pet peeve when it comes to cell phone voicemail?

My biggest pet peeve is I never have anytime to check my voicemail at all so when I finally check my voicemail I have close to a million (not really more like 20-30). Sometimes I just want to skip around to the most recent voicemail or have the ability to see who it was who left me a voicemail, because by the time I check it I don't know which number or person was the one who called me.

cky1billion no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24236b05
    I absolutely abhor instructions on how to leave a voicemail, and hearing it every time I leave a voicemail.

I would like to be able to respond to voicemail and have the option to sms, mms, or email my reply to that person

I have had a voicemail I would have liked to have shared. It was my best friends last words to me.

Metalhaid no está en línea Stack level 1
    This is going to be GREAT! It drives me crazy to hear that I have like 12 messages only to find out 10 of them are junk. I'm so there.

ibayi no está en línea Stack level 1

pet peeve

waiting and dailing.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    1. I hate finding old messages that I have not heard and discovering something important I missed.
    2. I Have many times wished I could store messages for longer periods of time.
    3. I wish I still had the vm of a lost loved one who passed on.
    Thbassman

craftimomma no está en línea Stack level 2
    1. I hate the fact that the voicemail chick says "one unheard message. First unheard message..." Everytime! I just want my message, please!
    2. It would be nice if I could save a voicemail to my phone or e-mail so I could listen to it whenever I want.
    3. I've gotten totally sweet messages from my little boy and some funny ones from my husband and friends that would be nice to be able to share with friends and family.

rosho no está en línea Stack level 1
    I hate having to go through them listen to them then delete them waiting for the prompts! I Dread listening to voicemails so I wait till I finally feel like I have to listen to them

blaquegenius no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    316dfa3c
    So far I'm loving youmail. Getting to set up personal greetings for my contacts. Does anybody know if YouMail has plans on creating a launcher? Something similar to what we have for Pinstack. An icon on my phone that connects me directy to my account.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~