, a new mobile destination and website for ‘parents on the go’, launched to the public this week. The mobile concierge for parents on the go, Yojo Mama helps moms and dads find what they need, when and where they need it most. As they say, mama knows best, and Yojo Mama finds what parents and kids are looking for based on their precise time and location.
Yojo Mama is the quickest way to find:
- Events and activities for parents and kids in their neighborhood, or when they’re traveling somewhere new.
- Parent and kid friendly deals based on the user’s location at a given moment.
- The nearest diaper changing station or quiet place to nurse.
- Kid-friendly restaurants, shopping, and other must-see (or must-avoid!) places.
- Real-time answers to 'on the go' questions from a vibrant and growing community of parents.
- Informative and fun articles on things to do and places to go.
Bridging web and mobile, Yojo Mama lets parents on the go find what they need in an instant on their mobile phone, or plan an outing in advance via their PC, saving favorite destinations and activities to the cell phone to access along the way. No printouts, no waiting, no hassles.
A pioneer in designing location-based applications for the mobile user, Yojo Mobile will offer the service initially in New York and San Francisco, with Los Angeles, Chicago and other destinations following in the coming months.