Yahoo! has been on a roll, releasing several new apps in the last few days. ... Smartphone News forum

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!

Yahoo! Released Finance and Fantasy Football Apps for iPhone & BlackBerry

Advertisement

Yahoo! has been on a roll, releasing several new apps in the last few days. We already posted about the new flickr app for iPhone, but they have release a couple others for both the iPhone and BlackBerry platforms. Too bad the new apps for BlackBerry are limited to just a few devices.

Y! Finance available for the BlackBerry 8900, 9000, and 9630 and the iPhone/iPod Touch: "You’ve come to expect the highest quality financial coverage from Yahoo! Finance. Now you can get it all in an app built for you. Ranging from broad market indices to the details on a specific commodity, it’s all here. This app has something for everyone, no matter what your need of financial detail may be." I can't test it on my BlackBerry since my device is not compatible, but the iPhone version looks good and it's a great way to keep track of the financial world on-the-go!

Yahoo! Fantasy Football '09 also limited to the BlackBerry 8900, 9000, and 9630 and the iPhone/iPod Touch: "Stay on top of your team wherever you are with the Yahoo! Fantasy Football ’09 app for BlackBerry. From checking league and player stats to making changes to your roster, the Y! Fantasy Football ’09 app brings this season right to the palm of your hand." For all you crazy football fans you now have a great mobile way to track and manage your fantasy football team.

good no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    Negative

Looks nice but cant connect!!

goes to laoding content screen then i get network connection failed.i have good service where i am and also wifi.

good no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    Negative
    Any ideas why this app wont connect??????? i neeed it to work!!!!