Microsoft and Yahoo strike a long-anticipated search deal under which Microsoft's Bing search engine will ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Yahoo! & Microsoft's Bing Team up Against Google With New Deal

Advertisement

Microsoft and Yahoo strike a long-anticipated search deal under which Microsoft's Bing search engine will power Yahoo's search site, and Yahoo will sell premium search advertising services for both companies. The CEOs of both companies explain how the deal is aimed at taking on search giant Google.

Read More

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5
    Interesting; very interesting....
    That guy is right; google is slacking a little. They so focus on the android...
    ..........SHAKE N BAKE..........

johnb51780 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Google is not slacking....they have built a empire. If anyone is slacking that would be microsoft
    BlackBerry8320/4.5.0.81 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100

ryfoster no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Microsoft should just stick to their gaming, software, and operating systems, LOL!
    ---
    R. Foster (2 Timothy 2:15)

Yep,cause windows mobile isn't helping them any,they just better be glad they have htc to cover up that ugly os

ryfoster no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by johnb51780 View Post
    Yep,cause windows mobile isn't helping them any,they just better be glad they have htc to cover up that ugly os

LOL...the HTCs are nice devices...only reason I wouldn't get one is Windows Mobile. Bad enough I have to deal with them for my desktop and laptop...gee whiz!
    ---
    R. Foster (2 Timothy 2:15)

Agreed

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by johnb51780 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ryfoster View Post
    LOL...the HTCs are nice devices...only reason I wouldn't get one is Windows Mobile. Bad enough I have to deal with them for my desktop and laptop...gee whiz!
    I'm so much happier as a person now that I use all Mac's.
    I no longer scream and yell all day and stomp up and down crying out "Why, why, why"

hahaha

I'm kidding of course about the screaming and yelling but not about being happy.

pingbright no está en línea Stack level 1
    lol...but i think the bing is well in technical pratice though may not be well in market