Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

I tried this out a few weeks ago (it came installed on my new 8310 ... Smartphone News forum

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40

Advertisement

I tried this out a few weeks ago (it came installed on my new 8310 on ATT) and I thought the sound was far from doable, channel selection slim, but it was a 3 day trial which when it expired it automatically went to a preview station, I didnt have to cancel anything. Where I live is very poor condition wise, and is just not worth it, I also work in a large building with too much interference. Its definatley not worth the money.

wmillytom no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    317BD72A
    I've been doing the shoutcast thing, and not being able to make that work. Now I'm like awesome. But wait it won't work. It won't even allow me to dl to my 8130. Anyone get it to work on 8130? Please help.

rnwjr no está en línea Stack level 1
    Does anyone have a contact number for whomever offers this service? I had it since the day that it came out and plays all 20 stations and I do not want to be billed...

Thanks in advance!

I tried the previous numbers and email address and no luck!!!

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    Quote Originally Posted by rnwjr View Post
    Does anyone have a contact number for whomever offers this service? I had it since the day that it came out and plays all 20 stations and I do not want to be billed...

Thanks in advance!

I tried the previous numbers and email address and no luck!!!

are you still running the preview/demo. after my demo expired it asked me if I wanted to subscribe so i think you should be alright, i think they take the payment in advance
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

tafaghodi no está en línea Stack level 3
    I cant get this program to work on the 8330 it says your phone is not supported. This is the same probelem I had with the 8130. I see no reason why this woudn't work. Maybe verizon is blocking

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789