Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

I thought this was a 24 hr trial period? I downloaded yesterday afternoon @ 3pm ... Smartphone News forum

peguero no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID

Advertisement

I thought this was a 24 hr trial period? I downloaded yesterday afternoon @ 3pm and this morning it wasn't working.

Anyone else experience this?
    5RAWMINUTES!

"Things that you want to change in the world have to start inside yourself. You have to be thinking. You have to be resisting. You have to be talking."
    – George Carlin

yellowcivic98 no está en línea Stack level 1
    yes mine will no longer play as well .. what a jip, from like 4pm yesterday no music it only worked for approx. 2 hours for me

peguero no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowcivic98 View Post
    yes mine will no longer play as well .. what a jip, from like 4pm yesterday no music it only worked for approx. 2 hours for me
    Complete jip on 24 hr trial.
    5RAWMINUTES!

"Things that you want to change in the world have to start inside yourself. You have to be thinking. You have to be resisting. You have to be talking."
    – George Carlin

javatyger no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    U5W15H
    Is it possible someone can post the OTA installation file, or just the install file so people who are not in states can install it??

ballr no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask.
    Quote Originally Posted by hayden View Post
    4.5 is not recognized yet. There is a work around but what are you doing with 4.5 anyway! Downgrade
    ic..haha...care to share the work around? lol

Julioheather3 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I downloaded xm mobile on my 8310 and when I try to load it I get an error message that says that it is only valid in the united states. Does anyone know why I would get this error message?

Julioheather3 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I also downloaded it last night and it did not work today. I tried re-downloading it and it says that it only works in the US and exits out of it.

dolphinrich no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3048e0cb
    I downloaded the free 24 hour trial around 12:30pm PST, and now at 6:11pm PST, it says the trial is expired... Didnt realize 6 hours = 24 hours. lol

Couple of stations played continuously, while others stopped after about 60 seconds..

jnice1964 no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~My XM download will start up, it keeps say I have to live in the USA ! I do South Carolina my carriers SunCom Do. I to set my TCP & APM. HELP!

jrusch no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31ADDE19
    I installed XM Radio Mobile on my US Cellular 8830. It tells me it is for USA only and exits. I contacted XM/ support (xm-support@quickplay.com) and was told:

"Our apologies, however XM Radio on BlackBerry is not yet live on US Cellular. This will happen in the coming weeks. If you would like we can notify you when the service is available on US Cellular."

visortgw no está en línea Stack level 3

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by mfassett View Post
    WHY does it need access to my call logs?!?
    This is necessary in any of the audio apps in order to recognize a call and to mute the player.

rnwjr no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by peguero View Post
    I thought this was a 24 hr trial period? I downloaded yesterday afternoon @ 3pm and this morning it wasn't working.

Anyone else experience this?
    Same problem. I had to uninstall a day later it and now it's working again. I didn't sign up for the full version, but it's working. Hope I don't get charged! Can you pay XM directly? or do they bill AT&T?

exciter no está en línea Stack level 3
    Mine is still working after 2 days and I have yet to see an "expired" screen. If you want to cancel it - you need to contact XM at the below phone number:

Monday through Friday from 8am through 11pm ET and Sunday from 8am to 8pm by calling 1-800-XM-RADIO (1-800-967-2346)

Online support: listenercare@xmradio.com

crysti_reyes no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24B09C64
    Ugh I can't get it to work! I live in New Mexico, and although the application installed fine, when I try launching it, the application tells me that XM is only available in the US.
    I'm on Tmobile, running 4.2 and have EDGE.
    I called XM for help but the rep told me it was a relatively new promotion and I would have to call tmobile for help.
    Yeah....I'm not calling tmobile. They don't provide assistance for 3rd party apps.
    Anyone have any ideas or help?

nancy3133 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I just talked to someone from XM using the number below and they have nothing to do with this. He did tell me that you need to contact Bango.com to unsubscribe. and then go to unsubscibe which isn't on the page that you log into. I called there 24 hour number and there was No one there.
    I called Tmobile and they said they are 3rd Party but I had them block any charges from any company They will automatically charge your phone provider
    The man from XM also told me to email xm-support@quickplay.com to unsubscribe.
    I hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by exciter View Post
    Mine is still working after 2 days and I have yet to see an "expired" screen. If you want to cancel it - you need to contact XM at the below phone number:

Monday through Friday from 8am through 11pm ET and Sunday from 8am to 8pm by calling 1-800-XM-RADIO (1-800-967-2346)

Online support: listenercare@xmradio.com

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast