Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Originally Posted by ballr anyone get it to work with 4.5? 4.5 is not recognized ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by ballr View Post
    anyone get it to work with 4.5?
    4.5 is not recognized yet. There is a work around but what are you doing with 4.5 anyway! Downgrade

javatyger no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    U5W15H
    Still won't work with 4.3 either. You think before releasing this software they would have thought about that. LOL.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

kboosman00 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I don't know about anybody else but I tried plugging in a set of headphones (including the ones that came w/ the curve) to no avail I was unable to get any sounds from my headphones. Could it be because I'm on the trial version?

rnwjr no está en línea Stack level 1
    Works great for me... Does it automatically cancel after 24 hours? Who is this billed through XM or our service provider?

adubrovs no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    241C8EB2
    Today I can't connect for some reason. Does that mean my 24 hour trial is done? It just quits and said connection error. Anyone else is getting this?

ceschab no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by adubrovs View Post
    Today I can't connect for some reason. Does that mean my 24 hour trial is done? It just quits and said connection error. Anyone else is getting this?

Having same problem and I still have 6 or 7 hours left on my trial.

I would think that if your trial was over, you could connect but not be able to play music until you subscribed
    Last edited by ceschab; 04-02-2008 at 09:34 AM. Reason: Added text

cgaliffi no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22D95A46
    Same issue with my phone. It kept cutting in and out on my 8830. I don't think it's worth the $8.00 a month.

zipdedoo no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have 3 day trial and it is working this morning, even some of the channels that were freezing up yesterday pretty bad are not even hiccuping today. Still the price to channel ratio will keep me away from buying.

krees23 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I've got this running on a Curve 8230 on T-Mobile with EDGE.

I think this has a great interface, music quality isn't great, but passable.
    I've been through most of the channels, eventually all of them will freeze after awhile. Some channels won't make it longer than a minute, one channel lasted 10 minutes before freezing.

If it wasn't for the freezing problem, I would buy it.

Mike Stem no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by melissaox View Post
    the cost doesn't really make any sense right now. I already have a portable Inno that records my XM for me. I am only paying $6 a month for a full subscription on it. We have several XMs. Why on earth would I pay more a month for fewer stations on my BB when I can use my Inno?
    mellissaox, you couldn't have said it better! I have been looking at picking up a Pioneer Inno also for portable XM use. Like you, as a current XM subscriber, I can add the Inno to my acccount for the $6 bucks a month AND have all 170+ channels of XM. Even if you are a new subscriber, an Inno and $12 bucks a month would get you the whole package. I think the idea of XM on a BB is cool, but their pricing model is all wrong...

Mike Stem no está en línea Stack level 2
    I can;t get my free trail demo ot work on my Pearl 8100. It downloaded and seemed to install OK, the icon is there. But when I try to load the app, it just hangs at the Applications screen. Anybody else have this issue?

engg2000 no está en línea Stack level 1

Lightbulb Not real XM

Isn't XM Radio on your Blackberry just XM rebroadcast on the internet with streaming audio? If so, why not just buy Berrytunes for $22.99 and access a whole bunch of radio stations.

XM is not built into these devices. Would have been fine if it really was. It uses your data to download music.

I can't wait for streaming audio that can access launchcast for free or even shoutcast.

engg2000

bunky1971 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    22F29DE1
    OK - HOW ABOUT SIRIUS - And with the DoJ approval of the pending merger, will this work on cross platform? i have used SiriusCE when I was a young dumb WM6 user and streaming was great. HOPEFULLY (wink, wink) SIRIUS will get on board sooner than later.
    THANKS TO ALL THE STACKERS FOR ALL THE GREAT INFORMATION!!!

bayzbol44 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Stem View Post
    mellissaox, you couldn't have said it better! I have been looking at picking up a Pioneer Inno also for portable XM use. Like you, as a current XM subscriber, I can add the Inno to my acccount for the $6 bucks a month AND have all 170+ channels of XM. Even if you are a new subscriber, an Inno and $12 bucks a month would get you the whole package. I think the idea of XM on a BB is cool, but their pricing model is all wrong...
    The only thing good about this was that I was able to get the Virus station in my basement this morning, while with an XM receiver I could not get any reception.

My trial was still working this morning. The quality of the sound was just okay. I would love to keep this, but $8/month? Uh, I think I will pass. Give it to me for Free-$2/month, I am sold. :-)

tafaghodi no está en línea Stack level 3
    looks like the xmradio.com/bbol page is down. I can't get to it with my 8130 says the page is either overloaded or down

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast