Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I'd love to, but I don't think my eyes can stand it.... Smartphone News forum

dgy2k1 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

I'd love to, but I don't think my eyes can stand it.

kane no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    maybe im old fashioned but i prefer the feel of a book in my hands same way with the news paper its a cool concept tho

brandon_hair no está en línea Stack level 2
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~if I was actually going to read a book, it would definitely be on my BB

Anela808 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    4M32KN0W
    I would definately read a book on my bb! I already read the news on my bb all the time!

mpenny no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20EDA0B1
    I use the olive tree bible as well. Used Mobi but found paging through a little annoying.

lesawag no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask
    I always have a couple of novels on my BB. I love it! That way if I'm stuck somewhere I always have a good book to read. I've read 4 novels in the last 2 months. I love mobipocket reader!
    Lesa

supafli20 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I also use dailylit. I'm pretty pleased with it and haven't had any problems. So yes I would read a book on my blackberry.
    via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

granpagus no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2443A883
    Have a bunch of op manuals on media car and use Mobipocket. Daily.
    Also put edits and ideas on the bb for later download to pc.

BERRYCURVE no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Anela808 View Post
    I would definately read a book on my bb! I already read the news on my bb all the time!
    Ditto as Anela808 says, I read either my CNN or ABC news everyday, I think I forgot what a newspaper looks lik, lol
    Last edited by BERRYCURVE; 04-17-2008 at 11:46 PM.

NightFire no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Wheel
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Yes, totally! In fact, I currently have about 42 books on my BlackBerry (they take up a lot less space than music or pictures). I find a black background (I use MobiPocket) to be gentler on my eyes. And Daily Lit is wonderful, as it takes up space only in my mailbox. Also, they actually have a nice selection of books.

cupiecat no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    245061B0
    Where do you find Mobipocket? Also, are books easy to locate and download in ota format or only zip for Mobipocket?
    What is Olive Tree bible? Is it a ebook reader or only used for the actual bible? Please forgive my ignorance.

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by cupiecat View Post
    Where do you find Mobipocket? Also, are books easy to locate and download in ota format or only zip for Mobipocket?
    What is Olive Tree bible? Is it a ebook reader or only used for the actual bible? Please forgive my ignorance.
    You find the Mobipocket Reader HERE. Actually with the new Mobipocket for BlackBerry, there is an ebookstore included in the install, and it is packet with OTA Links to all the ebookstores available. And if you have some ebooks that you want to read on your BB there is a program availiable on the site in the download section that will allow you to convert/create your own ebooks and easily send them to your BB while connected via USB. I'm lovin this MobiReader and MobiCreator - I just went ridiculously crazy converting some books that I been meaning to get around to, now I can cause my BB never leaves me.

BLUEHEFNER no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I would, and with the time spent in airports or other areas this is a welcomed "distraction"

jmajluf no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21ABC057
    I've read ebooks on my palm and I now do it on my BB.
    Almost every book I read last year (> 100) were read on a PDA. I used the Palm Reader and now use Mobipcket (I had lots of problems when I had my 7100i but with my Curve I've had no problems at all). Yes it can be a little tiresome for the eyes, and I sometimes miss having the book in my hands. I also use my BB heavilly for medical reference ebooks and journals. I also read PDFs on my device using Repligo which is great.

timluff no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    3013FC64
    I love reading books through mobipocket. I actually had so little time to read prior to getting my BB a few years back that it has given me the opportunity to read again, in any location or during any off time that I have. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast