Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

It's put together by an ad agency not Radio Shack. I know plenty of ad ... Smartphone News forum

name no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2405050e

Advertisement

It's put together by an ad agency not Radio Shack. I know plenty of ad people and most of them don't know the first thing about Blackberry's. Honest mistake, no different that when you get your grocery store circular and the have milk on sale for $1.99, but the milk is actually a picture of grapes.

ganns1980 no está en línea Themes Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by peterthill View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Could also be a WM-Theme

My 2ct
    Peter
    http://www.handango.com/PlatformProd...ab=description
    There is an application over at Handago that makes your device look like a WM device. Why? I don't know why someone would pay $20 to do that to your BB!

mudshovel no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask
    a co-worker of mine told me yesterday she went to look at blackberries over the weekend and they had a BB with win mobile on it. I said she had to be mistaken cause RIM doesn't use that OS on their phones, apparently she wasn't lying.

how weird! who wants a BB with that crap on it?? isn't that the reason we use BB's is to stay away from win mobile devices????

kashief no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E72A2F
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDavv View Post
    In most advertisements the screens of electronic devices are simulated. Nothing more. This was an oops by someone. (I guess they are not a BB person yet. Just give 'em time)
    Yes...I believe the photoshop all of the phones in the adds...some photoshop and others use stickers...like in the stores how the dummy phones have stickers where the screen should be.

Medic no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Stack
    of course they do that to the adds. besides radioshack is garbage and i am sure some idiot in printing did it on purpose
    Sorrow is tranquility remembered in emotion.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123