Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

It seems that there is some sort of GPS issue on my BB with this ... Smartphone News forum

sy32478 no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Windows LIVE search Beta, free download

Advertisement

It seems that there is some sort of GPS issue on my BB with this app.

When I try to use it the center point appears to be east or west of my location.

No such problem with BBMaps or Google maps, etc.

Anyone else seeing this?

JWH
    JWH no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23E23050

All of the sudden today I am having a huge problem getting anything in the Categories section of the program to find results even REMOTELY close to where I am searching. I have tried various cities, unistalled and reinstalled (and rebooted). Nothing... Any thoughts as to why today I am searching for coffee shops in Atlanta and getting only results for South dakota and NJ?

spacecowgurl no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Yeah, I saw this as well. Forwarded to MS again.

Amy

LSMobile no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by JWH View Post
    All of the sudden today I am having a huge problem getting anything in the Categories section of the program to find results even REMOTELY close to where I am searching. I have tried various cities, unistalled and reinstalled (and rebooted). Nothing... Any thoughts as to why today I am searching for coffee shops in Atlanta and getting only results for South dakota and NJ?
    Hi All,

We are aware of this server issue affecting business search since this morning. We are currently investigating it.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,
    The Live Search for Mobile Team

rand0m no está en línea Stack level 3

^ ah no wonder.. i was just about to ask about that.. i was looking to test it out a show a friend today and lunch and got all these random places on the westcoast, lol

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ok ok I know I am WAAY late with this post, but since Hayden has it at the top of the home page I thought I would check it out. Not quite ready to give up 411 yet, but definetly want to replace google maps with this. I didn't read all the posts yet, does it have GPS?

senseijake no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2140331B

I LOVE IT!!! it seems alot faster when it comes to loading data, the movies capability is awesome i like being able to see how long it runs without having to dig for it. I agree with whoever said it that a save to phone option would be sweet. I just downloaded it about 15 mins ago so ill be testing to gps maps on my drive home. It does seem like the maps load alot faster then google maps. The aerial map option is pretty nice but i dont find much of a use for it. I think they are a bit distracting but thats just me. I cant use the traffic updates since i live in portland me and there is no option for them. Overall great little app with big potential. After i play around with it some more ill be calling my customers and telling them to download it. Thank you for reading this ludacrisly long post.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345