Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 67

i got the same error too on my 8320... Smartphone News forum

  1. #46
    Blukrystlz's Avatar
    Blukrystlz no está en línea Stack level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    PIN/ID
    Askme4it
    Posts
    5,250

    Re: Windows LIVE search Beta, free download

    Advertisement



    i got the same error too on my 8320
    ~Blu~




    Blukrystlz@pinstack.com


  2. #47
    spacecowgurl's Avatar
    spacecowgurl no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Posts
    31

    Re: Windows LIVE search Beta, free download

    Looks like a MS issue to resolve. It's looking for a module named live_search-1 but the module installed is actually named live_search.

    Amy

  3. #48
    crackie's Avatar
    crackie no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    80

    Re: Windows LIVE search Beta, free download

    i tired to download as well and got error starting live_search module live search_1 not found does anyone know what that means?

  4. #49
    spacecowgurl's Avatar
    spacecowgurl no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Posts
    31

    Re: Windows LIVE search Beta, free download

    I just emailed MS on it. Let's see if anyone is listening.

    A

  5. #50
    Thomas843's Avatar
    Thomas843 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    180

    Re: Windows LIVE search Beta, free download

    Thats MS for you.... Are they gonna fix it??

  6. #51
    LSMobile's Avatar
    LSMobile no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    18

    Re: Windows LIVE search Beta, free download

    Hi all,
    We found a solution to the "Module 'Live_Search-1' not found" problem. It seems there is a problem with the browser cache on some devices (clearing it may not solve it).

    When you are about to download the application, please make sure that the version is "1.5.2860.13336" and not "1.5.2838.909". If you get the wrong version, go to the menu and select "Refresh" on the same screen (with the download/cancel buttons), and you should get the right version and be able to download the application.

    After downloading, it is advised to reboot your device.

    Sincerely,
    The Live Search for Mobile Team
    Last edited by LSMobile; 11-07-2007 at 05:09 PM.

  7. #52
    spacecowgurl's Avatar
    spacecowgurl no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Posts
    31

    Re: Windows LIVE search Beta, free download

    That worked for me!!! Thanks for the quick response and fix for this.

    Amy

  8. #53
    shadow63's Avatar
    shadow63 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    242949a0
    Posts
    321
    Yeah, that worked for me also. Thanks also for the fast response.

  9. #54
    bcbbanga4l's Avatar
    bcbbanga4l no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    May 2007
    PIN/ID
    24ac973e
    Posts
    1,265

    Re: Windows LIVE search Beta, free download

    worked for me also thanks.

  10. #55
    icancn2u's Avatar
    icancn2u no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    722

    Re: Windows LIVE search Beta, free download

    Quote Originally Posted by cj3_69 View Post
    for some reason after I download and I run it I get an error stating live_search module 'live_search-1' not found. anyone get that at all?
    Was having the same problem. Gave up on it for a few hours, but couldnt stay away so I tried it again and it mysteriously works. Do not see any GPS capabilities though

  11. #56
    rand0m's Avatar
    rand0m no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    171

    Re: Windows LIVE search Beta, free download

    tried dl-ing today and it worked fine.. this app will work great for me!!

  12. #57
    shmengie's Avatar
    shmengie no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    519

    Re: Windows LIVE search Beta, free download

    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas843 View Post
    Thats MS for you.... Are they gonna fix it??
    you must feel pretty stupid now.
    2 is not equal to 3, not even for large values of 2.
    - Grabel's Law

  13. #58
    supersauce's Avatar
    supersauce no está en línea Device Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    PIN/ID
    21621807
    Posts
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by cj3_69 View Post
    for some reason after I download and I run it I get an error stating live_search module 'live_search-1' not found. anyone get that at all?
    I get that too and I have a 8320 curve from tmobile

  14. #59
    needcaffeine's Avatar
    needcaffeine no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    12

    Re: Windows LIVE search Beta, free download

    Quote Originally Posted by supersauce View Post
    I get that too and I have a 8320 curve from tmobile
    I have the 8230 as well w/ tmo, but it worked fine for me, maybe b/c I'm on a BES?
    With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. - RFC 1925

  15. #60
    shotgunJ's Avatar
    shotgunJ no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    17

    Re: Windows LIVE search Beta, free download

    Quote Originally Posted by icancn2u View Post
    Was having the same problem. Gave up on it for a few hours, but couldnt stay away so I tried it again and it mysteriously works. Do not see any GPS capabilities though

    if you have GPS on your Phone go to MENU>OPTIONS>CONFIGURE GPS>and then select Blackberry GPS. that should bring it up.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by LSMobile View Post
    Hi all,
    We found a solution to the "Module 'Live_Search-1' not found" problem. It seems there is a problem with the browser cache on some devices (clearing it may not solve it).

    When you are about to download the application, please make sure that the version is "1.5.2860.13336" and not "1.5.2838.909". If you get the wrong version, go to the menu and select "Refresh" on the same screen (with the download/cancel buttons), and you should get the right version and be able to download the application.

    After downloading, it is advised to reboot your device.

    Sincerely,
    The Live Search for Mobile Team
    Worked for me.. thanks alot man
    Last edited by shotgunJ; 11-08-2007 at 03:46 PM. Reason: Automerged.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •