20% off special for PinStackers, use promo code: pinstack Who Needs a Digital Camera When ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Who Needs a Digital Camera When You Have Mosnaps on Your Blackberry?

Advertisement

20% off special for PinStackers, use promo code: pinstack

Who Needs a Digital Camera When You Have Mosnaps on Your Blackberry? The holiday season is upon us, bringing with it all the joy, excitement and warmth from friends and family. You may not have your digital camera at your side, but chances are you will have your blackberry. With Mosnaps you can capture and share those moments with friends and family near and far.

* Capture and share your photos in 2 clicks
    * Auto upload photos
    * Share them with friends and family on your Mosnaps account
    * Send them to your Picasa, flickr or blog
    * All photos are geo tagged so your can easily organize them by location
    * Albums, tags and captions let you organize on the go
    * Notify feature emails to your friends and family every time you upload a photo
    * Unlimited storage space
    * Options to download and print photos

All of that for $0.99 per month or $11.88 per year!

[7 Day Free Trial]

Smurf2598 no está en línea Themes Expert
    PIN/ID
    320FE245
    now thats a cool application.. wish i used my fone in that way but inticing indeed.. thanx again hayden... i actually think im gonna do this just to expand the use of my bb
    [FONT=Trebuchet MS]~~ J. SMURF <~~[/FONT]

BBThemesUnltd
    --- My Site
    Follow me on Twitter
    @JSmurfy
    @BBThemesUnltd

crm4users no está en línea Stack level 1
    maybe it's just me but my BlackBerry Bold camera is so bad that I always carry an external camera with me.

ygthb no está en línea Stack level 2
    All I need is the old Picassa app, had it on my 8100 but seems like it has been abandoned. hate to pay for what was available for free, plus you can mail to picassa and have pics posted. not clean but it works.
    ART

Mot 7868 -> Mot v60 ->
    TREO 650 -> TREO 750 (2d) -> TREO 680 (2m) ->
    BB 8100 -> BOLD

ygthb no está en línea Stack level 2
    BTW, not dissing this app, it looks very nice, just missing my Picassa
    ART

Mot 7868 -> Mot v60 ->
    TREO 650 -> TREO 750 (2d) -> TREO 680 (2m) ->
    BB 8100 -> BOLD

harry_b no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by crm4users View Post
    maybe it's just me but my BlackBerry Bold camera is so bad that I always carry an external camera with me.

I took those on my blackberry

kidzag no está en línea Stack level 1
    umm has anyone actually used this app? It is horrible and should be an alpha at least with this many bugs. It won't even read my SD card correctly, it won't let me upload any pics, it just times out, the entire app is counter-intuitive to taking and posting pictures, it won't let me select a directory for pictures and the list goes on and on.
    Personally I really wish companies would stop using end users to alpha and beta test their applications......my advice, don't bother with this piece of junk software....shame on you for even posting this stinker.

Quote Originally Posted by kidzag View Post
    umm has anyone actually used this app? It is horrible and should be an alpha at least with this many bugs. It won't even read my SD card correctly, it won't let me upload any pics, it just times out, the entire app is counter-intuitive to taking and posting pictures, it won't let me select a directory for pictures and the list goes on and on.
    Personally I really wish companies would stop using end users to alpha and beta test their applications......my advice, don't bother with this piece of junk software....shame on you for even posting this stinker.
    Hi Kidzag,
    I haven't heard any such problems from mosnaps users. We have users using it on 4.2, 4.3, 4.5 and 4.6
    And we have also run several tests on all live devices and this problem never occured. The only scenario it won't read your SD card is when it has no pictures.

So if you just added an SD card and it has no image then it won't read that, because there is no image. I would suggest you go to camera and set SD card as the location for all new pictures to be stored. And you can then see it in list f picture folders.

And in terms of usability, it is very simple to use because there is just one main screen and you can't miss that. You click and upload that's it.

See the demo here http://www.mosnaps.com/index.php?pagename=demo

Can you pm me your email or username so i can see why you are having a problem. I can also walk you through the steps. Please feel free to pm me.

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Ever thought about contacting the developer to troubleshoot the issue before running off your mouth?

i have been using this application for a few months we no issues at all. Even when one did arise they jumped up to find a solution immediately after being contacted.