Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Anyone get this up and running.. ?? And whats wrong with Delware.. I lived in ... Smartphone News forum

yourock2425 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    *&^%$#

Advertisement

Anyone get this up and running.. ?? And whats wrong with Delware.. I lived in Dover when I was a baby.. Absolutley loved it.... Didnt remember a damn thing, but loved it as a baby.. LOL>..
    *LiViN tHe DrEaM* - with my new Bold !!

rjpappas no está en línea Stack level 1

Assistance with WHERE BlackBerry issues

For issues with WHERE on BlackBerry, please send email to support@where.com or call 888-262-1150. The team will be happy to assist you in getting your handset up and running.

You can also check out where.com and
    na.blackberry.com/eng/builtforblackberry.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Well, I played around with this last night and I actually think I like the old UI better. I liked seeing all the icons on the screen much better than the list view

The app works ok for me except for one thing, the issue I do have is that the app won't initialize GPS on it's own, meaning in order for it to detect my location I must first use BBmaps or Telenav to find my location. No matter how many times I tell it to retry with GPS it won't work until find my location with BB maps, leave it running in the background, then open "where" and try my search/widget again and it works right away. Kind of a hassle.....
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12