I Have been all over the coverage of the 2007 WES. For those of you ... Smartphone News forum

ehadden no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32B84624

WES 2007 Thread

Advertisement

I Have been all over the coverage of the 2007 WES. For those of you who do not know what this is, in short it is a convention of Blackberry Professionals from all over the market. I have been following the blogs from the floor of the convention. Their have been some great buzz already. I will use this thread to post news from the WES as I am updated through out the day. Any other news from the WES, please post.

reesemachine no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: WES 2007 Thread

Thanks ehadden....@ WES myself (just been caught up in all the great breakout sessions, labs, solutions showcase and, of course, the WES party last night at the hard rock did not hurt).

Definitely worth attending. The time spent with industry peers is invaluable, as are the breakout sessions.

jwheels no está en línea Stack level 1

Research in Motion: Blackberry Curve May Become a Multimedia Marvel

Posted on May 10th, 2007 with stocks: RIMM
    On the consumer/retail side of things, the “Curve looks like another hit product, with much better multimedia capabilities than the Pearl,” says Sanderson. Other models will follow this year, including the 8830, and a version of the Pearl to be carried by Sprint (S), and multimedia may become a bigger part of the Blackberry. Starting with the Curve, the Blackberry’s secret weapon in playback of media files could be its battery life, says Sanderson. “Management said the Curve will play three full length movies without completely draining the battery. Long battery life has always been important to cell phone and smartphone users and will likely be important to converged multimedia devices.”

mrodaway no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    203AB710

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~three movies? Can we say, "who's your daddy"?